• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sur le web

Nov 8, 2017
GTxm4JE.png

so that's why it's called Ocean's Eleven.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
So, Wok I guess now you will try and do an analysis of comparison between "More like this" and "Deep Dive"?

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
So, Wok I guess now you will try and do an analysis of comparison between "More like this" and "Deep Dive"?

No need. It is roughly the same thing, but it is superior: suggestions are explained, the UI is nice, etc.

mCy2bQI.png
e81m13H.png

Now, we have both content- based filtering (Deep Dive) and collaborative filtering (Interactive Recommender).

The interface will make people use more "Deep Dive" than the old interface of "More Like This". That is nice and devs should be happy.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
No need. It is roughly the same thing, but it is superior: suggestions are explained, the UI is nice, etc.

mCy2bQI.png
e81m13H.png

Now, we have both content- based filtering (Deep Dive) and collaborative filtering (Interactive Recommender).

The interface will make people use more "Deep Dive" than the old interface of "More Like This". That is nice and devs should be happy.
Best thing is Refresh to be honest (can get new results!). I would also make it so that it shows a fixed amount of gems per screen, as they are smaller games that would benefit a ton from the exposure.

Nevermind, the thing in the rows so that from top is Very Similar -> Somewhat Similar -> Similar Gem, nice.

Edit: They need to fix it so that it is faster, it takes a while to load!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from XR. XR.!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

XR. said:
This is not Bad Rats.

...or is it?

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition - Won by Zero-ELEC Zero-ELEC
  • Steam Steam: Headlander - Won by SiG SiG

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a single player campaign or it's only multiplayer stages with bots/time attack?
The game is basically going through maps and unlocking stars through challenges so you can unlock new maps. Multiplayer is only really there so you can compete against friends and other users best times.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a PC version of Sayonara Wild Hearts? I heard it described as Rez meets Carly Rae Jepsen and I don't know if there's is a better game for me than that.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Week later Borderlands 3 lost like 85% of viewers on Twitch. They went from 210K peak on Friday to 35K today.

Status
Not open for further replies.