• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

If PC Gaming Era was a football tema it would be...

• England

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Belgium

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • France

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 102 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'll wait for the 2nd game. If that one turns out weaker than the first game, well this one'll hit 50% or more discount again :p

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
No? People can own a PS3 and not a PS4, and with RPCS3 taking off, I can see DS3s getting quite a bit more usage on PC now.

Ahh, not saying its good news but a bit late lol. You can still buy a DS4 even if you dont want a PS4 - its how I was able to get a xbox360 controller but not have a xbox360.

Wont DS4s work with RPCS3 since they are similar?

DS3 are still widely available here in my country, and they're much much cheaper than DS4.

Wish there were new DS3s here in my area (Texas) - everywhere I check, they are used :(

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh, not saying its good news but a bit late lol. You can still buy a DS4 even if you dont want a PS4 - its how I was able to get a xbox360 controller but not have a xbox360.

Wont DS4s work with RPCS3 since they are similar?

Yeah, they will, I was just thinking more people who want to dump their PS3 games, box their console up and move to emulation full-time. Means all they need to keep out is their DS3. :)

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
The 14 years in the making dreams are crushed.

Thnxs
It wasn't like people were expecting HL3 news, but... Artifact? VR games? Knuckles?

Yeah, they will, I was just thinking more people who want to dump their PS3 games, box their console up and move to emulation full-time. Means all they need to keep out is their DS3. :)
I use my Xbox One controller with RPCS3. Got no problem with it. I can switch between the three console schemes on the fly.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Seems I locked myself out of the best ending in Cave Story, oh well I'll youtube it later. Seems I'm almost half way through so I'll play for a few more hours and see if I can beat it today.

Oct 27, 2017
Voidu is sending out 30% off coupons valid until later today.

Is there any good deals on the store, that I may use the coupon?
I noticed Smoke and Sacrifice is 50% off, and was recently released.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
For whoever was interested in that new Logitech mouse:

Logitech G Pro Wireless
85g
HERO sensor
Removable Side Buttons
60 Hour Battery Life built in battery

NDA is up today, so should be officially announced soon.

https://imgur.com/a/OGQNf7b

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
It finally is here. Our Gals with Guns 2 is released on Steam!
BGxGdHc.png

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
It had a bug in the first mission where you choose which route to take. It always crashed the first time, then the second time you could choose it, so you had to replay the first level.
So it is "playable" then? Okay, I have it on Vita but I never got for in it (that horrible drop in frame rate and those long loading times,,yikes), I might get it again for PC during a sale

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I am getting ready for Shadow of the Tomb Raider so I finished TR2013 few weeks ago and last night I finished main story last night (I will play story DLCs next, i never played them). This is my second playthrough for Rise and 3rd for TR2013 but this is first time that I did story only (before this I finished both games 100%) and I noticed few things doing this.

In TR2013 on main path there are like 0 major Tombs and puzzles, Rise is bit better but not by much. Writing is still bad in both games but I would say that story is worse in Rise. They are still enjoyable games because there are no adventure game like them on PC anymore.

Also one thing that I really liked in both games is art direction and locations, they are so good.

Have a few screenshots :D

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/29fhWKj']
[URL='https://flic.kr/p/29eA4KH']
[URL='https://flic.kr/p/29fi3T1']
[URL='https://flic.kr/p/26yFYYq']
[URL='https://flic.kr/p/287xwX7']
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Oct 25, 2017
Crosscode got a release date for September 2018. https://steamcommunity.com/games/368340/announcements/detail/1664528122509193441

Hello everyball!

We have a small update outside of our usual schedule for you!

About the Release
release-schedule-ended-300x184.png

Things are more or less fixed now.

That's why we're happy to announce:
CrossCode 1.0 will be released in September 2018!!

We'll have a bigger announcement with the exact release date around the beginning of August with all the bling and shing, but September is locked-in for sure!

Gamescom 2018
800px-Gamescom_Logo.svg_-300x101.png

We will once again attend Gamescom in Cologne, Germany! We won't have a booth, but will be strolling around as visitors on Tuesday (Business day) and Wednesday! If you want to meetup and maybe get a CrossCode sticker, let us know, best via Twitter (DMs are open) or in our Discord Server[discord.gg].

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Green man gaming sent me 10 discount code for Monster Hunter World on their website that would add an extra small discount during checkout. Quote this post to see them and please let me know if you used any of them, so I can remove them from this post.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Voidu is sending out 30% off coupons valid until later today.

Is there any good deals on the store, that I may use the coupon?
I noticed Smoke and Sacrifice is 50% off, and was recently released.
I didn't get one yet but the last code was one that was mainly universal. TBH I don't think there are any games on tehre ATM I want unless they get Darksiders 3.
For that matter, MonHun World now shows up for me so it seems they got keys that are redeemable outside of EU as well neato.

Last edited:

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Thank you! I used the code 2ZRZ5Y-4ZBC8B-19ZMQF
Enjoy mate~

I just beat Cave Story a couple of minutes ago & overall I liked it; outside of the slippery movement I liked the gameplay, music and the level design for the most part. I liked some of the light platforming sections too, although I didn't get the best ending nor did I get all upgrades. I went for the Spur as my base weapon which was indeed a useful weapon to have.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I don't like the DannyB remastered Cave Story soundtrack they had in the 3D and plus version. I mean I guess it's better than the Wii version.
But the original is goat.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Kero Blaster is from the creator of Cave Story right? If so I had played that first and I enjoyed that a lot.
Y'all should give it a play too.

Oct 27, 2017
Here's a few more extra discount codes for Monster Hunter World on GMG, in case anyone needs one:
Hidden content
Kero Blaster is from the creator of Cave Story right? If so I had played that first and I enjoyed that a lot.
Yes, it is. It's the title he worked on after Cave Story.

Deques

Oct 26, 2017
It finally is here. Our Gals with Guns 2 is released on Steam!

And there is a trailer, search for it in youtube
Here's a few more extra discount codes for Monster Hunter World on GMG, in case anyone needs one:
Hidden content

Yes, it is. It's the title he worked on after Cave Story.

I also got 10 codes to share. Pm me if you want one

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Gunvolt is now available on Humblebundle.com guess it could be part of the upcoming monthlies' extra games?

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
IT HAS BEEN DONE
9ZCrNRO.png

Finished Ys VIII which pretty much all optional bosses except the post-game dungeon. I'll probably get back to that eventually, but I need a break right now.
That was looong, and very good, although I wouldn't mind going back to smaller and "tighter" games like Origin and Felghana. The amount of bosses in the game is frankly crazy.
Also, the lore and worldbuilding in the final stretch were whoa.
Just wish the game was handled better... :/

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
IT HAS BEEN DONE
9ZCrNRO.png

Finished Ys VIII which pretty much all optional bosses except the post-game dungeon. I'll probably get back to that eventually, but I need a break right now.
That was looong, and very good, although I wouldn't mind going back to smaller and "tighter" games like Origin and Felghana. The amount of bosses in the game is frankly crazy.
Also, the lore and worldbuilding in the final stretch were whoa.
Just wish the game was handled better... :/
Did the game crash for you? I will wait until it's on a good sale to get the game again, will be playing Celceta before getting to Ys VIII. I just wonder if the port now works.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.