• Epic Store was robbed

Votes: 101 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017
Would the old SMTs even be financially viable to port to PC?
People that want to play those, by now, have them and counting on double dippers is not a great strategy.

They'd have to find a team somewhere that would do it for less than dirt cheap.

I agree but the first SMT game could be ported based on that really old iOS version (based on the GBA version iirc)

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Would the old SMTs even be financially viable to port to PC?
People that want to play those, by now, have them and counting on double dippers is not a great strategy.

They'd have to find a team somewhere that would do it for less than dirt cheap.

I played them with translation patches for the SNES and IIRC SMT2 was not even officialy translated with the IOS release so I would get both for example

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Port Persona 4 to PC so I can watch the world burn down again over stupid best girl feuds and fights

TenaciousD

Banned
Mar 6, 2018
SEGA and Atlus got jealous of RPCS3 taking away "their" sales, so they decide to finally port all the games. FeelsGoodMan

Although if they're only bringing the old version of Catherine and not the new PS4 one, that's pretty shitty.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I am thinking about getting Wolfenstein: The New Colossus from cdkeys but i am not sure.
Why are reviews so bad on Steam? Are DLCs any good?

Knurek

Oct 26, 2017
All this nonsense in this thread.
Seriously, Yukiko best girl, it's laughable to suggest otherwise.

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Have you voted yet?

UmkBhI8.png

Read the rules in post 2 first and send MRORANGE a PM to ask for a link to the Google form.

t1547942400z0.png

The categories for voting:
  • Game of the Year Award
  • DLC of the Year (Optional)
  • Early Access of the Year (Optional)
  • Turd of the Year (Optional)

- Deadline: Sunday 20th January at 00:00 GMT / 19th January at 19:00 EST

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
I have 3 backup accounts, all just biding their time, fully equipped with waifu threads in case something happens to me, so don't even think about it

Yukiko
Chie/Naoto (especially in the anime)
Marie?
Marianas Trench
Rise

It is known.

Also, Assassination Nation is an excellent movie and the angriest work I've seen in a while. It's dripping with hatred.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone ever won a random game from steamgifts? I wonder how long it'll take statistically for me to win? Will I be able to sell that shitty Trove sword on the Steam market before or after?

I'll let you all know!

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
I think I mentioned this before but in 2015 I bought the following games for PS3 thinking they'd never come to PC so I might as well:

Catherine
Dragon's Dogma
Resonance of Fate
Yakuza 4

Anyone want me to buy a PS3 game they want on PC?

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
I think I mentioned this before but in 2015 I bought the following games for PS3 thinking they'd never come to PC so I might as well:

Catherine
Dragon's Dogma
Resonance of Fate
Yakuza 4

Dragon's Crown.

I need the Amazon in my life.

sprinkles

Oct 25, 2017

Catherine
Dragon's Dogma
Resonance of Fate
Yakuza 4

This is hilarious because I also bought those four games a few years back when I finally got a PS3. Other games I got that also made it also over to the PC against all odds include Bayonetta and Vanquish. Never thought any of those would get PC ports.

From the rest of my PS3 games that are still missing on PC are the most notable ones probably MGS4, Persona 4 Arena, Nier:Replicant and Drakengard 3.

suikoder

Oct 25, 2017

Catherine
Dragon's Dogma
Resonance of Fate
Yakuza 4

I have even better record than you: Catherine, DD, RoF, both Disgaea games, FF13, FF13-2, FFX,X-2 remasters, Bayo, Vanquish and basically every game released on PC since then. Only MGS4 is still not, and it probably will remain only one, as for not first party games.

ups, well, I mean Persona games too, but I don't count them as coming to PC.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I know the game just came out but is Steam the cheapest option available for Parkitect?

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017

Catherine
Dragon's Dogma
Resonance of Fate
Yakuza 4

I bought a PS3 sometimes in 2010 or so, thinking about all those PS exclusives that I liked, that would never release on PC

FF13 and 13-2
Valkyria Chronicles
Star Ocean 4
Dynasty Warrior 8 (Impulse buy)

The only games I have on there that are still not on PC have newer entries in their series available on PC
like the "Tales of" and "Atelier" games

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, this will challenge my resolve! I shunned Epic's offer of their other freebies on principle alone, which was a simple stance to take given I already had those titles on Steam... but that's not the case with Edith Finch.

It's absolutely worth buying, so if you have the spare cash, but it on the store of your choice. Buy it on Steam and you even have the refund window in case you don't like it.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
It's absolutely worth buying, so if you have the spare cash, but it on the store of your choice. Buy it on Steam and you even have the refund window in case you don't like it.
Not a great idea to buy it now hours after the Steam sale ended when it was 50% off. :P

But yeah, the game is absolutely brilliant, easily among my favorite games this decade.

Toast

Oct 28, 2017

Catherine
Dragon's Dogma
Resonance of Fate
Yakuza 4

3D Dot Game Heroes
El Shaddai
Eat Them!
Under Siege
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Enchanted Arms
Eternal Sonata

Get em and use your superpowers to bring them over.

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
Do I install epics launcher for Edith finch then uninstall when I'm done, guess I'm going to try it out.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Looking up Edith Finch and Steam says it's similar to another game I've played.

Fallout 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.