• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Ignore the comment on washing your meat. We already had that debate.

This, this is high art.

Watch the whole thing, because just when you think it won't get worse, it does.

I have never. In my ENTIRE life...

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i saw this on twitter earlier. i was waiting for this to get posted.

outside of the cleaning in the beginning everything else was just wrong. wtf

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
This is a genuine travesty.

Reminds me of the fried chicken from the new season of Atlanta lmaoooo

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing like watching my wife with her jaw dropped While watching this video. I wish I could jump into that video and just tell her no it's not going to work. That's chicken just gonna be so bland and nasty...

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, she messed up, but some mighty fine roasts did come of it one way or another.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Well cooking is like a chemistry experiment. As long as things don't expose it's alright

Jk

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This is also your daily reminder to never show the internet how you do anything.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
She started washing the chicken and unlike other chicken washers committed to the bit afterwards

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
That was bad. Really bad. I'm no expert in frying chicken but I've done my fair share and literally everything about this is wrong.

RetroRunner

Dec 6, 2020

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Seasoned grease. Incredible lol.

Peoples culinary habits you see online and just reaffirms pot lucks are like playing russian roulette.

Also people "washing chicken with water" smh. Like reasonable if people wanna use like vinegar and lemon thats totally fine add some taste to the meat, but water? Lol

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
The commentator said that the chicken still wasn't clean...I need to know what she considers cleaning chicken

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know anything about this woman, but she looks biracial. Since she said this is her mother's recipe, I'm gonna guess her mother was white.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Little late for April fools I think.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
This is also your daily reminder to never show the internet how you do anything.
I would amend that to "never show the internet how you do anything you don't know how to do".

That video is what's wrong with the internet; teaching people how to do things wrong and sharing "knowledge". That chicken is food poisoning waiting to happen.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i imagine lot of people cook chicken like this which results in that bland chicken with no flavour under the skin

Teejay

Oct 27, 2017
It's one of those medium rare chicken.
F6e33dU.png

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
ive never seen someone season food while its frying, wtf

Probably because it doesn't work. All you'd do is build a horrible powder crust on the chicken and add no flavor to the actual meat itself.

It's like the time I tried to make a steak marinade from scratch without using a recipe and used too much oil and the marinade turned into a literal paprika-infused gel that caught fire inside of my grill.

It's one of those medium rare chicken.
F6e33dU.png

no no no no no no NO. FUCK NO.