Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched a lot of this leak, and it seems like more of the same (comparing to marvel's spider-man/miles morales), so if you liked those games you'll probably like this one too, and if you didn't, there's nothing different to change your mind, everything seems improved though. Gameplay, collectables, suits, boss fights, swinging through buildings, a bunch of repetitive open world content, you know what to expect. "makes you feel like spider-man"
This is exactly what I was expecting. Good enough for me but probably not a GOTY type game.

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
spider-cat-spider-cat-dance.gif

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Just watched a lot of this leak, and it seems like more of the same (comparing to marvel's spider-man/miles morales), so if you liked those games you'll probably like this one too, and if you didn't, there's nothing different to change your mind, everything seems improved though. Gameplay, collectables, suits, boss fights, swinging through buildings, a bunch of repetitive open world content, you know what to expect. "makes you feel like spider-man"
Did you? Because the first 40 minutes are pretty far removed from anything you're describing. No one watches THAT and thinks "yup, just like the first two games".

gdiss

Banned
Jun 21, 2023
Did you? Because the first 40 minutes are pretty far removed from anything you're describing. No one watches THAT and thinks "yup, just like the first two games".
But it is the first two games but improved, what is different? All I saw in those leaks we got from the past few days feel like the same game, with better cutscenes, boss fights and graphics, the production values went up, we got more options at combat, new suits and some swinging mechanics, repetitive open world content and that combat where you absolutely destroys everybody like in old arkham games, you know what to expect. They improved on the formula, but it feels like the same formula. Makes you feel like spider-man bro, if you liked 1 and miles-morales you'll like this one too, if you didn't I would say that it seems that nothing there can make it worth your time, feels the same.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Just skimmed through some parts of it. It actually looks pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.