Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha this fucking dude is so melting down more and more and I love it, you just know having to be driven back to the white house while DC partied right outside and the whole usa partied on tv all day made him even more mad. He really wants to be able to convince everyone he didn't lose fairly and that even when he leaves he can claim he lost by cheating, sorry trump you'll never get that narrative, it was a fair and honest "get the fuck out of OUR house" from the citizens.

Also love the fact he goes on about the ballots being sent to people who didn't ask for them....I'm sorry trump but voting is a right and if people didn't want to do so they could ignore the ballots, these idiots acting like when a ballot arrives at your house you're forced to use it, the fact is he can't stand that it was made easier for everyone to tell him to fuck off because his whole mindset was to make it hard to hear the truth told to him from the American people about what they think of him.

Cry some more you snowflake fuck!

jml

Mar 9, 2018

The best thing about this tweet to me is how it's obvious that it's a fact one of his advisors must have told him today only because they wanted to try to make him feel better. It has such a feeling of someone giving him a pat on the back like "aww, cheer up, you got more votes than any sitting president in history!"

It's a true fact but it still comes off as so pathetic/funny.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I am full.... I can't take any more of this. His anger is giving me so much life.

I know this is killing him inside.
So no one is getting a stimulus until joe is in office right? And affordable care act may get cut. What else to expect over this lame duck period.

Burli

Nov 7, 2017
And yet I'm reminded that 71 MILLION Americans still voted for this dumpster fire of a human. Bonkers.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
I half thought he might accept it and just sulk as the world all cheered on Biden but I guess not.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
The more he struggle in his death throes, the funner it will be to see his final fall.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
What's the point of keeping his account active if every single tweet he puts out is flagged for misleading? Just end the account already.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you want to tweet out that you are the brst president the country every
had, but then you remeber even George Bush Jr was a two term president.

That one term feeling.......oof.....

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Who's ready for him to try and trigger a schism within the Republican Party by enraging his cult by revealing the Republican states and senators(especially Mitch) were the real deep state all along? Oh and FOX for good measure

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
It's incredible how this man got to be the president of the United States and got this close to winning again. It makes me question democracy as a whole.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
You want to know what a lot of them are thinking about? That a black women is a heartbeat away from the presidency. This isn´t about Biden or even Trump for that matter for a lot of them.
Some yeah, and maybe an embarrassingly high number of them. I... dare to hope not all of them, and I hope even more than Trump's reaction to losing is sending some of his voters down a spiral of embarrassment.They should be. Not even trying to shame them here- this is just disgraceful.

Feb 16, 2018
commander of the most powerful military in the world. conducts official diplomacy through tweets. twitter password was "maga2020!" and two-factor authentication was off

clearly an authority on election security

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Who's ready for him to try and trigger a schism within the Republican Party by enraging his cult by revealing the Republican states and senators(especially Mitch) were the real deep state all along? Oh and FOX for good measure
Oh he definitely plans to try to go after Fox.

And I imagine he will probably shit on GA too when he loses it, and call it a shit hole or something. He will depress their turnout hopefully when he goes after them for not being "loyal" to him. Dude gives no fuck about the Republican party because he has a base of fanatics who will continue to send him money and worship him. I fully expect him to get that TV Station he's wanted going, or just take over OANN lol, oh and/or maybe Rush's show eventually.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
2LlZv66.gif

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
God we are just going to have him tweeting for the next 4 years arn't we?

'Sleepy Joe has signed the Paris agreement. Big mistake for the country. I would have done so much better!'

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh he definitely plans to try to go after Fox.

And I imagine he will probably shit on GA too when he loses it, and call it a shit hole or something. He will depress their turnout hopefully when he goes after them for not being "loyal" to him. Dude gives no fuck about the Republican party because he has a base of fanatics who will continue to send him money and worship him. I fully expect him to get that TV Station he's wanted going, or just take over OANN lol, oh and/or maybe Rush's show eventually.
Dems will still have to do a ton of work in GA but the more damage Trump does the better

Also can't have a tv show from prison. He's burning the last of his political favors on the way out, he's broke, his debtors want 400+ Million back from him(that we know of), and the cherry on top is the NYAG wants his head to put her name in the history books. And that's before the possibility of federal charges

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
71 million people looked at the last 4 years and said "yeah gimme 4 more years of this". This should cause anyone anxiety that is a reasonable person. Biden didn't win in a landslide like he should have. This country is still broken and Trumps base believe he was robbed.

There are protests all across the country with these nutbirds that the orange turd has radicalized to believe his lies. I'll feel better if Biden holds in AZ and GA.

71 million people that were not effected by Trump's policies, have no empathy and or just don't pay attention to anything. Jordan Klepper went to a Trump Rally and they were looking for "Fact" sheets they printed off of Facebook to try and answer questions with. They asked a few about Hunter's laptop and they didn't know why it was bad, just that it was. These people are blasted misinformation 24/7 by Facebook and Fox News. It's hard to get through that.

I think it's easy to think most people, even voters get deeper than surface level when it comes to politics.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this is a last ditch effort by Trump to force biden to agree to not go after him in exchange for trump shutting the fuck up and conceding the race.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if this is a last ditch effort by Trump to force biden to agree to not go after him in exchange for trump shutting the fuck up and conceding the race.
oh definitely! I bet his "conditions" are "don't prosecute me or my family, and leave me alone, and i'll leave quietly" or something. Dude will absolutely throw the Republicans under the bus for his own hide.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Why would Biden agree to that when Trump is likely to shred the GOP on the way out? Plus he can't protect him from the NYAG who's after his head or his 400 million dollar debt holders who are wanting their money that's coming due

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
He will begin having to pay for them himself, i doubt he will. Let's see how many people show up once he starts having to charge them for entry when he will have to pay facility fees and insurance etc, and can't just "throw it on the campaign" or whatever.

He's going to be like an aging rock band, playing smaller and smaller venues, relying on nothing but the greatest hits, increasingly desperate for groupies and cash.

Then we'll find him dead on a toilet, but instead of a needle he'll been found with a giant printout of his tweets from when he was president.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
It's incredible how this man got to be the president of the United States and got this close to winning again. It makes me question democracy as a whole.

democracy only works on an informed populace. The USA has a bad education system and 70 million people voted for an idiot, so yeah

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
He will begin having to pay for them himself, i doubt he will. Let's see how many people show up once he starts having to charge them for entry when he will have to pay facility fees and insurance etc, and can't just "throw it on the campaign" or whatever.

True, same for his possible TV news play. Murdoch will absolutely go scorch earth on him and his family if he tries it and I doubt anyone would front someone who doesn't pay his bills so I doubt it gets off the ground.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
God we are just going to have him tweeting for the next 4 years arn't we?

'Sleepy Joe has signed the Paris agreement. Big mistake for the country. I would have done so much better!'
He'll be permabanned by January 31. He's gonna tweet something racist or inciting violence and he'll be gone. I've got my Pocahontas "Bye Bitch" gif standing by.

tenor.gif

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
What happens to stuff like the OAN? Was that more Trump, or actual official White House/gov stuff that he engineered?

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Slightly OT:

More people voted this year BECAUSE of the convenience of mail-in ballots.

Maybe the US should, oh I don't know, make it PERMANENT?

People complain about voter turnout and then when happenstance leads to a convenient, easier way to vote, we have the largest turnout in US history - for BOTH parties.

This election has proven we don't have to get in line to vote. We can cast our votes weeks before the election whenever we happen to walk or drive past a mail box.

Why not do this every year? It CLEARLY works.