dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
can't wait to play this on game pass. First time in a few years I get to play game right at release

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I've got to say it.. I'm not impressed.

This just looks a copy of a ps3 game, not so much a spiritual successor but more just "let's make it again, but in space!"

There doesn't seem to be anything particularly new or exciting about it, unless I missed it/they've not revealed it

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
I was so close to buying this on EGS (and Metro) last week. And then boom, GamePass announcement.

Do we know anything about possible mods?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so tired of RPGs with the primary verbs "shoot", "kill", and "loot". It looks and plays like Borderlands and that upsets me.

Hopefully the RPG mechanics are a lot deeper than what was shown here.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Well not sure about pc because its an Epic game store exclusive so probably only the console gamepass for now.
Its PC also. :)

MS was probably like "

MS: He 2K whats the deal with the Epic exclusive stuff?
2K: Just not allowed on Steam for a year.
MS: So Windows store is cool then?
2K: Sure if you want haha (doa)
MS: Oke cool. Putting it on PC Gamepass also tho day one.
2K: Well shit.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Its PC also. :)

MS was probably like "

MS: He 2K whats the deal with the Epic exclusive stuff?
2K: Just not allowed on Steam for a year.
MS: So Windows store is cool then?
2K: Sure if you want haha (doa)
MS: Oke cool. Putting it on PC Gamepass also tho day one.
2K: Well shit.

Should probably change 2K to Epic because you just know 2K got paid not only for the EGS exclusivity but for GamePass as well. Epic is the one who probably got boned if any of them did. 2K made out like bandits.

Now that we know this will be on GamePass PC day 1, I can finally go back to being hyped as hell again.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
More gameplay from the E3 coliseum show. Some new stuff the part from the OP gameplay but played differently.
Starts at 4:45