• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dxyHmmq.jpg

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
After months of searching my Walmart finally got the flamin hot Smart Food and it's definitely a top tier flamin hot snack. I think it's right up there with the Chipotle Ranch Cheetos for me.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
After months of searching my Walmart finally got the flamin hot Smart Food and it's definitely a top tier flamin hot snack. I think it's right up there with the Chipotle Ranch Cheetos for me.

Chipotle Ranch is on closeout at my usual place, hopefully they aren't being discontinued because I haven't found a more addicting snack.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How's the regular flamin' hot popcorn? I always pick the fries since they're the same price.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it true the Regal Cinemas now serve Flamin' Hot Popcorn? Is it fresh-popped? How is it?

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Is it true the Regal Cinemas now serve Flamin' Hot Popcorn? Is it fresh-popped? How is it?
I'm not sure if this is confirmed yet or not, but ive heard rumors that Flamin' Hot popcorn will be front and center when the Flamin' Hot movie hits theaters, so maybe some places are testing it right now

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Previously Regal had Cheetos Popcorn, I think it's a safe bet Flamin' Hot will show up nationally

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
8ece9f8eba05db6e0320bab5ceb50f2a58cf882e.jpg

These are pretty great.

Also the lady and I find hospital food pretty bland and not spicy.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
for those who are fans of Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos, they are going to a new product in the US

originally released in Mexico, Flamin' Hot Limon Doritos

new-doritos-1.jpg

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I don't know if they're new or not, but I just saw Flamin' Hot Fritos and had to try them. I'd rank them in the upper tier of the FH universe. Still prefer the chipotle cheetos but I'd rank them second tied with the popcorn.
for those who are fans of Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos, they are going to a new product in the US

new-doritos-1.jpg
I don't really like Doritos in general but I love the limon cheetos so I'll give it a shot if we're lucky enough to get them here.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I don't know if they're new or not, but I just saw Flamin' Hot Fritos and had to try them. I'd rank them in the upper tier of the FH universe. Still prefer the chipotle cheetos but I'd rank them second tied with the popcorn.
yeah, the Flamin' Hot Fritos are pretty great and are really easy to munch through, they have that sort of slightly oily Frito thing going, which works really well with the spice

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
oh shit they're trying to beat up takis

s0dnkv6lr7x21.jpg
get you some of these when you got time, the reaper ranch is HOT
I've been on this train for the last week. I've tried all 3 but I couldn't tell you the difference between Reaper and Chipotle after having them three times. Either way for $1, this is instantly the best item on the TB menu for the value. I don't understand how they're cheaper then regular tacos.
yeah, the Flamin' Hot Fritos are pretty great and are really easy to munch through, they have that sort of slightly oily Frito thing going, which works really well with the spice
They also make your breath spicy instead of smelling like ass the way regular Frito's do. It's a win-win.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I've been on this train for the last week. I've tried all 3 but I couldn't tell you the difference between Reaper and Chipotle after having them three times. Either way for $1, this is instantly the best item on the TB menu for the value. I don't understand how they're cheaper then regular tacos.

They also make your breath spicy instead of smelling like ass the way regular Frito's do. It's a win-win.
yeah $1 for these is a fucking steal and I'm here for it

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I stock up on the ghost pepper ones whenever I see them out, but I did win one of these around Halloween. I still have it, not sure when I'm gonna do it...or if I'm gonna do it at all lol

new-doritos-1.jpg
Now this shit looks bomb, I liked the Flamin Hot Doritos but only got them a couple times, a little boring. This sounds great.

Oct 27, 2017
I stock up on the ghost pepper ones whenever I see them out, but I did win one of these around Halloween. I still have it, not sure when I'm gonna do it...or if I'm gonna do it at all lol

It's not even a test of spice, it's just a test of your pain tolerance. It felt like a hive of bees were stinging the inside of my mouth.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Popping in to say the flamin' limon doritos are pretty dope. Got some at Target yesterday and I hope they stick around.