Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I somehow forgot all about this thread til now, then realized I definitely wasn't banned since I could post so yay :D.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If indeed I fall, avenge me, LordKano and WonderLuigi

2f0.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Arriving to the Snap like
giphy.gif

Didn't even know such thread existed before I kept seeing some members saying goodbyes and talking about "Snap" lol.

Take the fight to Thanos!
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Now that balance has been restored I can go off and do farming or whatever it is people who have killed billions do. But do you forgive? Do you forget?

Now is not the time of Thanos, but the time of AVENGERS.

In that spirit, and to show how much better than you Thanos is, I give you the opportunity to defeat me. Starting tomorrow there will be a series of challenges for you to overcome. You have a day to prepare yourselves Avengers.

Can you avenge the fallen or will you too become children of Thanos?

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Now that balance has been restored I can go off and do farming or whatever it is people who have killed billions do. But do you forgive? Do you forget?

In that spirit, and to show how much better than you Thanos is, I give you the opportunity to defeat me. Starting tomorrow there will be a series of challenges for you to overcome. You have a day to prepare yourselves Avengers.

MAjfAnP.gif

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

giphy.gif

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Dude we snapped all the smart ones. This is gonna be a problem

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Children of Thanos?

DsYpSJGU8AA8r7-.jpg

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

I knew the fight wasn't over yet.

VelvetyTallFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

Suit up everyone, we're bringing the party to B-Dubs.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I tried to get on Era this morning only to discover I'd been banned for a game I never joined.

Thanos must be stopped, this shit has officially gone too far.

I've never been banned before. I feel so... unclean now. :(

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I tried to get on Era this morning only to discover I'd been banned for a game I never joined.

Thanos must be stopped, this shit has officially gone too far.

I've never been banned before. I feel so... unclean now. :(
You can be an honorary Avenger if you take the fight to Thanos with us. :D