Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Forgot a matchup:

Code:
AVENGER                       THE FALLEN

A Pissed Off Thanos    vs.    Static (as Loki)

Zonar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona, USA
The sad part is I am such a lurker from here and old gaf that nobody ever remembers me. So I'm going to die completely alone. A part of me wish I hadn't that participated. I just wanted the Avengers tag but now I'll get banned. Oh well. I would say see you guys later but I feel like I'm at a party where I look up and realize that I'm only talking to myself.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
godfather vs. luchadeer

Luchadeer I may or may not avenge you.

Edit: Your post history is solid, I'll do my best to avenge you!

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
The sad part is I am such a lurker from here and old gaf that nobody ever remembers me. So I'm going to die completely alone. A part of me wish I hadn't that participated. I just wanted the Avengers tag but now I'll get banned. Oh well. I would say see you guys later but I feel like I'm at a party where I look up and realize that I'm only talking to myself.

Hmm... why not just post more? Its not hard to get into the community

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
you can get the coward tag which is pretty funny

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Well for the next 3 weeks we can go make ourselves known on old gaf.....

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wooo! I feel great!

giphy.gif

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now I feel silly for making an Avenger avatar in case I survived. It's just sitting there on my laptop staring back at me, never to be used.