Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like a few hundred people on WG forms would love if luffy died and Zoro become the MC LMAO.
Reading OP in other places sometimes make you forget what is smarmy or earnest to tell the truth lol.

Oh. I'm genuinely bugged about Kinemon surviving lol. I am being serious about that. Every other death theory I posted after that was because of this chapter. Smarmy, or not. Haha.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
That said, Oda could do himself a service by cutting back on fakeout deaths of non-SH characters.

I didn't even register that Izo was dying because of the Kiku and Kinemon shit earlier on.

It is like the boy who cried wolf for me.

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sanji is getting Merry'd in All Blue within the last 50 chapters, or getting Married again to Pudding and living happily ever after.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Sanji getting married to Pudding would be the best thing that happened to his character in the past 15 years+
I wish it'd happen before the epilogue

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
That said, Oda could do himself a service by cutting back on fakeout deaths of non-SH characters.

I didn't even register that Izo was dying because of the Kiku and Kinemon shit earlier on.

It is like the boy who cried wolf.

He had death flags running and ending set up but yeah because this OP people did not think he would die .
Truth is even before kin and kiku we gotten to point in OP where people always question death .

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad I'm not the only one thinking Gear 5, I really can't think of any individual moment better than that beyond favoritism towards another character (Robin got the best Tobi Roppo fight 😍)

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Biggest W to me is still him hyping up Oden like hell and actually living up to and surpassing these expectations
Biggest L is Carrot, or the Luffy being JoyBoy/Nika thing

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I do like Gear 5 powers though
I just wish it wasn't linked to everything surrounding it

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Biggest L is Carrot for sure

Oda dropped her like

543nbi.jpg

Couldn't even give her the Perospero grudge fight W

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Brook not getting a 1v1 should have been an L, but his scenes in WCI make up for it I guess
The real tragedy in terms of fights is Usopp this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.