Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hunter x Hunter is coming back and we getting more chapters Of one piece soon. The chapter break pirates are eating tonight

Hiatus Pirates looking at Chapter Break Pirates like

6hc80n.jpg

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Funnily enough today was also the day of the official confirmation that Land of the Lustrous is back

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I can't really get that excited for HxH unless I know it's back for good, I have a hard time getting invested in a story that only comes back once every couple of years for a few weeks

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't really get that excited for HxH unless I know it's back for good, I have a hard time getting invested in a story that only comes back once every couple of years for a few weeks
I'm really happy it's back but I won't be reading it. I stopped with the previous hiatus and just don't want to read an arc piecemeal over a decade.

I hope we'll see an end to this arc and if so I'll read it then. I forgot most of what was going on anyways.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I would like to announce my return from hiatus. LampNFTs and the Agentverse Project are back in full swing! All in on crypto baby!

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Him breaking down and having the same crying face as Anya was both heart wrenching and adorable. Like father, like daughter
Considering that Yor raised her brother as a young child herself and began killing at a young age I can only imagine what kind of backstory we'll get with her. I suspect that, much like Twilight, Yor had compartmentalized a lot of trauma.

The real interesting one I'm looking forward to is Anya's flashback.
Spy x Family
Since Draftman Rotski Loid short nailed his backstory (it was heavily implied to be like that, but still), I hope this animation also proves prophetic

At some point the lab that gave ANya her powers is gonna get involved somehow.

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
I am actually thinking that shueisha saw the hole that black clover's hiatus opened and asked Togashi to fill it.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I am actually thinking that shueisha saw the hole that black clover's hiatus opened and asked Togashi to fill it.
I doubt Togashi returning now is tied to anything other than he can physically release the series now. Jump would have him back regardless of the state of the magazine and he'd remain on break if he had to regardless of the state of the magazine.

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
fair, just a personal theory, it could just be that he felt good enough and motivated to return.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
So pumped for this next dub batch. We get a bunch of classic stuff finally dubbed and then we are only 2 or so batches from the actual tea party. Meaning we only a little bit away from hearing Katakuri in English.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Can someone explain why this random LEGO cartoon looks so sick?

Should I watch it?

Be warned I don't think the actual show is 2d. But yeah surprisingly high budget for what it is. English dub even has Goku's voice actor coming in to do the main characters voice. Which I thought was really cute.

Also I actually am struggling to wrap my head around the idea that Wano might end before Hunter x Hunter gets those new chapters out 💀.

Status
Not open for further replies.