Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Thank you for the congratulations everyone! Legit was convinced it wasn't happening and the email was such a Delight it's made my month haha.

Last edited:

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Is every fan space just full of fanboy/fangirl wars?

I've realized lately that a good chunk of WSJ manga discussion on Twitter is just people trying to prop up their favorite series while shitting on another series (which they… keep up with… for some reason).

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
That's some brass balls asking the CEO directly for a raise.
now I will say it does sound a lot less cool when I specify that the CEO had mentioned raises were going out to some people. So I just asked with a few co-workers if it would come to us since we were newer. And got shot down jokingly lol.

It is like every medium I engage has its own console wars

Maybe I should get into kiting

That doesn't have console wars, right?

Right?!
I feel like east coast wind vs west coast wind is somehow a thing.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
What are the worst "console wars" of the OP fandom?

-Zoro or Sanji
-Nami or Robin
-Shipping stuff (Luffy x Nami, Luffy x Hancock, etc)
-Next crewmember stuff (Yamato, Carrot, Smoker, Momo, Kin'emon, etc)
-Power level stuff (Shanks vs Mihawk, Shanks vs Kaido, etc)
-Something else?

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

-Zoro or Sanji
-Nami or Robin
-Something else?
Power levels (kinda subsumes Zoro v. Sanji too) and next crewmate in the spaces I've been in.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

-Zoro or Sanji
-Nami or Robin
-Something else?
Peak terrible is power level stuff. Especially when it comes to One Piece cause people tend to mistake landing a good hit on somebody and hurting them as "so they can beat them in a fight????".

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

-Zoro or Sanji
-Nami or Robin
-Something else?
All of those + theories.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017

-Zoro or Sanji
-Nami or Robin
-Something else?
Is X Yonko level? Is Y as strong as Primebeard? I think Z is Commander level, but not Admiral level.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
the thing about power levels is that oda can and has always destroyed them in a second.

nobody expected shit from apoo, and then the he was, destroying luffy and zoro like if they were nothing?

is apoo YONKO LEVEL?!!

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Hey youtube its ya boy here back with another One Piece theory, and for this theory today I'm gonna need you all to imagine "what if the Grand Line is in fact, a turtle", but before we get into that a quick shoutout to all my patrons without them these theories wouldn't see the light of day and I'm always grateful for any and all donations, you can find my patreon in the link below or go to patreon slash AgentLampshade and maybe you'll get your name in these videos like these lovely people scrolling by now.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Real ones remember when people were trying to reverse engineer peoples power levels from CP9's power level system.

I actually wasn't online for that one back in the day. But I have heard many a story about it.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Real ones remember when people were trying to reverse engineer peoples power levels from CP9's power level system.

I actually wasn't online for that one back in the day. But I have heard many a story about it.

as if power levels systems weren't made to be broke,

thats the whole point of introducing them

Hey youtube its ya boy here back with another One Piece theory, and for this theory today I'm gonna need you all to imagine "what if the Grand Line is in fact, a turtle", but before we get into that a quick shoutout to all my patrons without them these theories wouldn't see the light of day and I'm always grateful for any and all donations, you can find my patreon in the link below or go to patreon slash AgentLampshade and maybe you'll get your name in these videos like these lovely people scrolling by now.
When you starting your YouTube channel?

Crossover with Blackleg-sanji1 when?

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

-Zoro or Sanji
-Nami or Robin
-Something else?
Sanji vs Zoro

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
ever played a pvp game, and feel like you are shit

and then see the scoreboard just to realize you where the best player of your team?

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Ultra Instinct Shaggy canon and Nintendo sponsored Smash tournament circuit, what a time to be alive

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I always wondered if the list of patrons that scroll by at the end of videos are inflated. I always see some names like "John" on there along with the typical Internet screen names. If it were me I'd code messages into them.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Cantaim congrats brother!!!

Looooooool

One Piece Smash Tourney
ds-super-smash-bros-tourney-oct19-web.jpg

Hello One Piece ERA.

As we said back with the Sora, reveal its been enough time since Sora has been released so I think its time for One Piece Era to finally come together and play SMASH.

Its time for us to finally play together and throw down and what better way to do that than to SMASH.

We can finally see who is the best and worst among us.

Now I never used the Tournament Function, I'm sure Blackleg-sanji1 or Morlas is more familiar, we could do:

• Tournament/Tournaments: A Normal Tournament function, where all of us compete for the top spot we could do multiple tournaments like this for fun during the time and date, was thinking of having a sort of Losers Bracket where those eliminated in the first round would then host there own tournament but I don't know

• Free for All: This would just be us playing regular rounds of Smash where we would just play Smash and such for fun

Rules of the top of my head for Free for All (Up for debate):
  1. Three Life Stocks
  2. Items on or off up for debate
  3. Two best player of each round must swap out
  4. No Player can play more then 3 games in a row
  5. We will keep a tally of whos gotten the most wins, deaths, kills

Now for the most important bit the Date, I think it would be too short notice (but hey lets see) to do the Tournament this Saturday, but I have two dates in mind:

November 27th (Saturday) 1PM EST

or

December 4th (Saturday) 1PM EST

I will be putting up a strawpoll tomorrow to get peoples thought, hopefully Tace threadmarks this post and the Strawpoll post

With all that said please be free to speak up for any concerns

Blackleg-sanji1 Dale Copper Lotus Cantaim Morlas Skeeter49 AgentLampshade Stunner911 Silfer Pascal Rouk' DPT120 Law TheBlackNamekian DanarchyReigns Sander VF Imperial Bishop djinn Sibersk Esto Apzu DriftingSpirit edo_kid Greysif grand Aiqops cubotauro Noppie Gustaf Man God Furisu Geg Lulu TheGreatDirector Mifec Mortemis IHaveIce Holundrian GhostBed Kado alexi52 Red Fire Chase diakyu

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
ds-super-smash-bros-tourney-oct19-web.jpg

Hello One Piece ERA.

As we said back with the Sora, reveal its been enough time since Sora has been released so I think its time for One Piece Era to finally come together and play SMASH.

Its time for us to finally play together and throw down and what better way to do that than to SMASH.

We can finally see who is the best and worst among us.

Now I never used the Tournament Function, I'm sure Blackleg-sanji1 or Morlas is more familiar, we could do:

• Tournament/Tournaments: A Normal Tournament function, where all of us compete for the top spot we could do multiple tournaments like this for fun during the time and date, was thinking of having a sort of Losers Bracket where those eliminated in the first round would then host there own tournament but I don't know

• Free for All: This would just be us playing regular rounds of Smash where we would just play Smash and such for fun

Rules of the top of my head for Free for All (Up for debate):
  1. Three Life Stocks
  2. Items on or off up for debate
  3. Two best player of each round must swap out
  4. No Player can play more then 3 games in a row
  5. We will keep a tally of whos gotten the most wins, deaths, kills

Now for the most important bit the Date, I think it would be too short notice (but hey lets see) to do the Tournament this Saturday, but I have two dates in mind:

November 27th (Saturday) 1PM EST

or

December 4th (Saturday) 1PM EST

I will be putting up a strawpoll tomorrow to get peoples thought, hopefully Tace threadmarks this post and the Strawpoll post

With all that said please be free to speak up for any concerns

Blackleg-sanji1 Dale Copper Lotus Cantaim Morlas Skeeter49 AgentLampshade Stunner911 Silfer Pascal Rouk' DPT120 Law TheBlackNamekian DanarchyReigns Sander VF Imperial Bishop djinn Sibersk Esto Apzu DriftingSpirit edo_kid Greysif grand Aiqops cubotauro Noppie Gustaf Man God Furisu Geg Lulu TheGreatDirector Mifec Mortemis IHaveIce Holundrian GhostBed Kado alexi52 Red Fire Chase diakyu
Either date works for me!

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I do not have Smash. I want to get Smash but damn it never drops in price. I can't be mad since it's one of the best selling Switch games, and one of the best, but it's hart to justify paying $50 or $60 for a 3 or so year old game.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I do not have Smash. I want to get Smash but damn it never drops in price. I can't be mad since it's one of the best selling Switch games, and one of the best, but it's hart to justify paying $50 or $60 for a 3 or so year old game.
That's why I just go ahead and buy Nintendo games that I want when they launch

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

what Morlas said

unless is a big bomba

nintendo games never drop in price

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
haven't had a Saturday off work in literal years (nbd, ever since pandemic I ain't do shit on Saturdays anyway), and I work open to close every Saturday, so as much as I'd like to participate I'm prolly gonna have to sit it out. Def down to watch some of y'all play though if anyone is intending on streaming their matches