• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTQaTqL.png

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Right! Don't even get me started on the lame ass excuses I'm seeing as to why Shuri shouldn't be the next Black Panther

Lots of ass showing

In a weird way they are actually making me gradually okay with the possibility of a recast. Cuz at least if that happens, I'll know that there are plenty of dumbass decisions that didn't happen at least lmao

Check out the last page and I'm good

Smart

Oct 25, 2017

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Just grinded my ass off in Corneo's Coliseum leveling up Materia. Went from level 32 to 41 in the process. Still on chapter 14 lol. Think I'll probably platinum this bad boy

Yeah on the SJ app they call it Kaiju 8, which sounds a little bit cooler to me
It's like people that say boku no hero academia instead of my hero academia 😝

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Just grinded my ass off in Corneo's Coliseum leveling up Materia. Went from level 32 to 41 in the process. Still on chapter 14 lol. Think I'll probably platinum this bad boy

Yeah on the SJ app they call it Kaiju 8, which sounds a little bit cooler to me
Not a spoiler but to save your time, there becomes a MUCH easier way to grind levels and materia after you beat the game. Take my word for it bro I just finished FFVIIR a few days ago and felt like a good in hindsight lol

Oct 25, 2017
I swear, I nearly broke my controller trying to beat Jules in that damn challenge.
But I got that trophy, and I will never have to do it again!

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Translating kaiju to "monster" is like when people translate yokai to "demon" or "spirit"

It just ain't the same

Oct 25, 2017
Translating kaiju to "monster" is like when people translate yokai to "demon" or "spirit"

It just ain't the same

I do wonder how the process of localizing Yo-kai Watch went.
"Monster Watch?" "No, too generic"
"Specter Watch?" "Maybe..."
"Ghost Watch!" "That's even lamer than Monster Watch"
"... Just keep it as Yo-kai Watch?" "Yeah I think that works."

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
they use the word Kaiju in pacific rim, and other English language things iirc

It's a more descriptive word. Monster can be any sort of monster. Kaiju to me means a giant ass monster like Godzilla. Probably different if you speak Japanese tho, idk

Oct 25, 2017

It's a more descriptive word. Monster can be any sort of monster. Kaiju to me means a giant ass monster like Godzilla. Probably different if you speak Japanese tho, idk

They definitely have different words for "monster". Usually a subset of youkai.

3 gifts from TheZynster

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from TheZynster TheZynster!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheZynster said:
I finally made it Dressrosa! Let's gooooooo

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: Gold Edition - Won by Sibersk Esto Sibersk Esto (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: Gold Edition - Won by Gustaf Gustaf (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: Gold Edition - Won by Kain Kain (6 entries)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Marvel even has Kid Kaiju and American Kaiju

Status
Not open for further replies.