• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinx

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
I can't wait to see the reaction when Luffy takes on the main arc villain one on one like he always does.

Oda outright stated in an interview that he thinks the readers wouldn't be satisfied if Kaido got defeated just because Luffy's punch is that stronger now. He ain't going down like every other enemy up until now though obviously Luffy will deal the final blow.
Especially now that the Straw Hats' chances of winning are pretty much zero due to Kaido being allied with Big Mom, it is obvious there is going to be some outside interference

Last edited:

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Just a thought...
What if the Blackbeard chapter showcased from before is a big hint hes showing up to Wano? What if he actually helps Luffy take down Kaido and Big Mom? Moriah afterall has a grudge against Kaido. However I picture it being something Luffy is all, "Fuck off!" to but Blackbeard helps him anyway lmao.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Oda outright stated in an interview that he thinks the readers wouldn't be satisfied if Kaido got defeated just because Luffy's punch is that stronger now. He ain't going down like every other enemy up until now though obviously Luffy will deal the final blow.
Especially now that the Straw Hats' chances of winning are pretty much zero due to Kaido being allied with Big Mom, it is obvious there is going to be some outside interference

Oda also said in a interview that the last part of fights should be one on one .
I not certain how luffy going to take kaido down but the final part of that fight will be just him and kaido no matter how he does it .

Just a thought...
What if the Blackbeard chapter showcased from before is a big hint hes showing up to Wano? What if he actually helps Luffy take down Kaido and Big Mom? Moriah afterall has a grudge against Kaido. However I picture it being something Luffy is all, "Fuck off!" to but Blackbeard helps him anyway lmao.

I don't see BB coming to help , he has a better chance to show up afterwards when things almost done .
Or maybe he will attack BM base which will make her have to leave wano .

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, I didn't expect Zoro to decide so quickly, ha... I think I still need to understand more about Zoro. great.

Hawkins got Vergored.

Luffy and Law are going to die hahahahahahahaha. :´D

Apoo is a piece of shit, a cold and sad piece of shit.

Oden was as many thought the samurai of two swords, Orochi as the psychopath and narcissist he is, not satisfied with the death of Oden and his family, in addition he stole all his exploits and stories.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO they're not pretty much zero.

Dutch Masters

Jun 7, 2018
I'm wondering if news will get out the Kaido/Big Mom alliance. The marines would have to make a move, I think this can be the debut for Vegapunk's new weapon that supposedly would make the Shichibukai obsolete.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
LMAO they're not pretty much zero.

Obviously their chances of winning are not zero since they are the main characters and will never die. They are 100% going to win. But if you judge the situation realistically the Straw Hats have no way to defeat Beast Pirates+Big Mom Pirates at the same time in the conventional ways. Hell, their chances of winning was already close to zero before the Kaido/Big Mom alliance. The reason Oda can afford to make the enemy 2× more invincible is because the way he will get the Straw Hats out of the situation is probably not the usual way.

Last edited:

Law

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if news will get out the Kaido/Big Mom alliance. The marines would have to make a move, I think this can be the debut for Vegapunk's new weapon that supposedly would make the Shichibukai obsolete.
remember that they are already aware of a possible alliance between BM and Kaido, even Borsalino was willing to go to wano and intervene all this situation, but Akainu said it was better to wait for the moments.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Brachydios is the best returning monster

I like Zinogre and Tigrex too though

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool to hear lol. Looking forward to getting that, which should sometime in 2026 at the rate I'm going.

Let's just say rhythm yakuza game wasn't totally unfounded lol that gif is someone getting ready to dance fight.

Hey as long as you eventually play them it's all good. Where you at now?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Let's just say rhythm yakuza game wasn't totally unfounded lol that gif is someone getting ready to dance fight.

Hey as long as you eventually play them it's all good. Where you at now?
I think I'm at like chapter 8-9 of Yakuza 0. I keep playing it and enjoying it a lot then taking big breaks from it then coming back lol.
I think the last big story moments I saw in the respective campaigns were the death of Lee-san when his van exploded, the reveal that the Empty Lot belongs to Makoto and currently I'm back with Majima. But I got distracted by the Cabaret storyline, finished all of that and now it's been over a month since I played.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Do you smell that? It's the smell of a new chapter.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm at like chapter 8-9 of Yakuza 0. I keep playing it and enjoying it a lot then taking big breaks from it then coming back lol.
I think the last big story moments I saw in the respective campaigns were the death of Lee-san when his van exploded, the reveal that the Empty Lot belongs to Makoto and currently I'm back with Majima. But I got distracted by the Cabaret storyline, finished all of that and now it's been over a month since I played.

Yep the
Cabaret part is fun and addictive, and it's pretty meaty so it take some commitment to finish it all.

But yeah you got a long way to go.

I ain't gonna lie. If they announced that I'd be running to the store to buy every copy. I enjoy the dancing stuff too much lmao

Yep lol me too.

I will say this about Yakuza 7, love the protagonist so far I remember people saying they didn't like him in the first video they showed him off in but he is fun.

People didn't like him because he was not Kiryu, and just dismissed him immediately. Which was dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.