Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
embarassed-for-u.gif

I just wanted to watch something fun to get the rape scene in Mother 3 out of my head... Only to have Nami assaulted in this too. At least the last scene with the house coming alive was really cool.

Yea a lot of the interactions with that guy is extremely frustrating. Was very glad when he got dealt with.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
this is one of the episodes I've been waiting for and they pretty much nailed it. good shit.

i've also been waiting for a new op and well yeah uh that's a new op alright

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
TIL begets and piccolo share the same VA. Damn, that is talent y'all. Also, Funi Marion better start showing respect for One Piece.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
this is why sanji is by far the worst strawhat
i love all of the strawhats

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I actually disline Chopper the most of the Straw Hats aswell. But it is mostly due to his new design
His general uselessness has a bit to do with that too on my end tbh (the design change I quite hate as well, though). I guess he might prove to be a big help for the crew when he transforms into his last form, the "emergency food" one.

I love all of the SHs, but Chopper has been the weakest one for me for a while now. Wano should be a good place for all of them to "redeem" themselves if they need it.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Zou seemed to be Choppers time to shine and he just... didn't. He mostly just exists to be the cute mascot character post-timeskip.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
His general uselessness

What narrative is this lol

Fishman Island: Had his own fight, the blood transfusion
Punk Hazard: Saved Mocha's life
Dressrosa: N/A
Zou: Saved the Mink tribe, his TS medical skills were highlighted when fixing up Zunisha's leg
Whole Cake Island: Led the way in securing the Mirror World, which allowed the Straw Hats to do as they pleased during the first half of the arc

The only arc I'd really hold against him is Punk Hazard, but honestly, what do you expect, it's the arc where we first got a good look at Law, and there's no way Chopper was gonna overshadow someone like Law given Oda's plans for him. Even so, that's a point of being underwhelming, the word you're looking for, not useless.

Zou seemed to be Choppers time to shine and he just... didn't. He mostly just exists to be the cute mascot character post-timeskip.

I don't know what made it look like Zou would be his time to shine, but it was a short arc where no major fights happened, so being disappointed is odd. Hell, it's weird to even single out Chopper here, when he actually did the most relevant action out of the entire crew that arc.

---

Got me out here defending Chopper's underwhelming ass, shame on y'all

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
What narrative is this lol

Fishman Island: Had his own fight, the blood transfusion
Punk Hazard: Saved Mocha's life
Dressrosa: N/A
Zou: Saved the Mink tribe, his TS medical skills were highlighted when fixing up Zunisha's leg
Whole Cake Island: Led the way in securing the Mirror World, which allowed the Straw Hats to do as they pleased during the first half of the arc

The only arc I'd really hold against him is Punk Hazard, but honestly, what do you expect, it's the arc where we first got a good look at Law, and there's no way Chopper was gonna overshadow someone like Law given Oda's plans for him. Even so, that's a point of being underwhelming, the word you're looking for, not useless.

I don't know what made it look like Zou would be his time to shine, but it was a short arc where no major fights happened, so being disappointed is odd. Hell, it's weird to even single out Chopper here, when he actually did the most relevant action out of the entire crew that arc.

---

Tbh, I was being mostly facetious with, I guess, regards to the whole poison thing back when Yonji and Reiju were first shown, which was still not too important. Zou was good, indeed.

Here's Chopper thanking you for defending him from ruthless attacks:
chopper-gif-13.gif

(I really want more Law-Chopper interactions in Wano).

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Chopper's many New World feats:

Not having blood on hand to save Sanji, needing help with that.
Not being able to save a bunch of sick kids on his own at Punk Hazard, needing help with that.
Not being able to do anything at Dressrosa
Not being able to have a bunch of poisoned people at Zou on his own, instead relying on the talents of a real medical genius and true hero of the masses Caesar Clown.
Not being able to save his own captain from poisoning instead relying on an enemy to save him from his own incompetence once again.

Look what your boy did.

Paid for by the Chopper Haters International LLC.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
His big monster form was actually more interesting before he could control it. Now he just... never uses it? wtf

What? People's issue with the form (Or at least mine) is that he uses it all the time lol, which inadvertently just makes his other forms feel lame in comparison.

Dude used it repeatedly in WCI, even just to take down a crocodile

Tbh, I was being mostly facetious with, I guess, regards to the whole poison thing back when Yonji and Reiju were first shown, which was still not too important. Zou was good, indeed.

Yea that wasn't a big deal. He literally ran out of medicine, so it wasn't as if he was incapable of curing Luffy. It was just a way of introducing Reiju's powers.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
What? People's issue with the form (Or at least mine) is that he uses it all the time lol, which inadvertently just makes his other forms feel lame in comparison.

Dude used it repeatedly in WCI, even just to take down a crocodile

Yea that wasn't a big deal. He literally ran out of medicine, so it wasn't as if he was incapable of curing Luffy. It was just a way of introducing Reiju's powers.
Why don't I remember this at all

Not being snarky, actually legit worried about my memory lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017

---

Because it was an arc to put his doctors skills to the forefront and all we got was him yelling at Neko to stop moving. Even saving Zunishas leg was just 2 pages.

Franky should just be Chopper 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.