Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I was out shopping and went into Barnes and Nobles and it turns out they got volume 102 in today. They put it on the shelves, so I picked it up. I forgot that this was the volume that lets you know that Kids crew is named after music.

Should be possible? Dunno how far that is or what the 1st season is.. Long time ago but I think it is kind of early in the story

So.. Maybe in a second season?
From what we heard from leaks if we can get to season 2 it would probably happen in episode 2 or 3. Nothing specific about the content of a potential season 2 mind you. We just know the rough pace in which they cover the story.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, today I learned One Piece and HxH ran side by side with Shaman King. Lotus ever have a fact hit you so hard you need a minute?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'm not saying Jump in 2005 was stacked. I'm just saying you had Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, D.Gray-man, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Hunter x Hunter, and Hitman Reborn all in one issue.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
I mean Shaman King was actually on Dutch national tv here when I was a little kid while I only know One Piece yeaaaars later when I had access to the internet

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
HUH!? Her man is clinging to life dawg 💀
Man looking like Tales from the Crypt.
latest

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
HUH!? Her man is clinging to life dawg 💀
That man would actually end work with a "boss please let me stay late. Don't make me go home" lmao

That sounds tiring, and sore
noragami-blight.gif

Just lying on the internet
One of those things where once you hear about lunch you're like "oh yeah? There too huh?" lol.

Tace got that
tumblr_mkt9qhAKwD1qf9pi7o3_250.gif

energy right now

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Should be possible? Dunno how far that is or what the 1st season is.. Long time ago but I think it is kind of early in the story

So.. Maybe in a second season?
Season 1 is all of East Blue, so it possibly ends right as the crew is sailing out of Roguetown and into the Grand Line. Drum Island could fit somewhere in season 2. Reverse Mountain, Whiskey Peak, and Little Garden are not long.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Upon reflection I find it kinda amazing that Blackbeard is speed running pissing off everyone. The man attacked Amazon Lily, kidnapped Pudding and Koby, and is now raiding Law for his stuff. On top of that he seems to have sent people to Egghead for more fuckery. Took Luffy so long to set his place up in the world with who is with him and against him and here comes Blackbeard in the final saga all "don't give a fuck I'm an emperor fight back if you can" on everyone his crew see's.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Upon reflection I find it kinda amazing that Blackbeard is speed running pissing off everyone. The man attacked Amazon Lily, kidnapped Pudding and Koby, and is now raiding Law for his stuff. On top of that he seems to have sent people to Egghead for more fuckery. Took Luffy so long to set his place up in the world with who is with him and against him and here comes Blackbeard in the final saga all "don't give a fuck I'm an emperor fight back if you can" on everyone his crew see's.
That's just classic "villains stay the same while heroes grow stronger" stuff

I guess One Piece is pretty atypical for a battle shonen series where the villains usually don't get new forms/power-ups

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
But he did nothing for like 30 years.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Luis: Hey, I see you found your missing senorita
Ashley: This senorita has a name and it's Ashley. And you are?
Luis: Luis. Encantado
Leon: Great, we all have names.

Lol that scene keeps making me laugh. Leon is so done with this shit

convo

Oct 25, 2017
The timing is right for him to plunder everyone else for their valuables like their poneglyphs and whatever means it takes to become pirate king in the most pirate way possible. He did as little work as possible to get what he wants, didn't need to run around for the 4 road poneglyphs. The fights he picks are for his benefit and not just simple glory. Emperors getting clapped by others is a great time for him.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dawg 😂😂twitter vs stuff be funny as fuck man. Last one last one. Not all 50 states 😂

View: https://twitter.com/younwimmn/status/1642015861039939584?s=46

Is the boruto fanbase just the naruto fanbase being happy and high on copium that there is something for the franchise? Because I have not read one interesting chapter of Boruto and the fanbase is now the loudest on social media claiming it is a master piece just cause it has a little twist in it? 😂

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Is the boruto fanbase just the naruto fanbase being happy and high on copium that there is something for the franchise? Because I have not read one interesting chapter of Boruto and the fanbase is now the loudest on social media claiming it is a master piece just cause it has a little twist in it? 😂
I thought Naruto fans disowned Boruto fans.

Oct 25, 2017
They been the butt of jokes since episode 1 so I get it.

Wasn't really posting it to call this series shit or this fanbase that it was just funny I don't wanna get into all that everything good everything goated for somebody

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Boruto fans think it was goated all along, but now they are louder about it? Don't know what's happening differently but they seemed like a fanbase who call it peak no matter what was going on like those Dragon Ball Super Manga fans. Whatever the newest stuff available for the IP you love is the greatest, i thought it's that type of fanbase.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Boruto is alright, it comes and goes in terms of quality. The peak of Boruto discussion was that period 1-2 years ago where non watchers/readers saw that Naruto and Sasuke got nerfed and wouldn't be as powerful and they got big mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.