• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do people still have faith after the amount of divisiveness over Starfield?

Never played Starfield yet

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Dev times for Fallout and GTA seems so absurd to me. Must push a lot but idk what they do with FF7 now for example works perfect for me too and that took 3 years

At this rate I have like 3/4 GTA left in me before I will be too old

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
87c546f390d656100ee8039124847d8b001a1748.pnj

www.tumblr.com

RSKa

Brotherly bonding LMAO- Just letting yall know im probably (100% will) be posting One Piece Fanart LMAO Post Inspiration from X (Twitter) 🫡

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Ae9CdoB.jpeg

Finally getting around unpacking some less important stuff after moving last September. Mostly just getting figures out. My sister visited Japan years ago and picked up this sick Luffy for me, and a friend got the Wano Zoro for me from a crane game at Round 1 arcade.

Also bonus Crazy Diamond from JoJo.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ae9CdoB.jpeg

Finally getting around unpacking some less important stuff after moving last September. Mostly just getting figures out. My sister visited Japan years ago and picked up this sick Luffy for me, and a friend got the Wano Zoro for me from a crane game at Round 1 arcade.

Your friend is a pro at UFO catcher

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Ae9CdoB.jpeg

Loving the statues and I'm tripping at the picture having the post

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Stampede Luffy fit >>>>>
I keep telling my girlfriend if Oda gave him shorts that cut off above the knees like in Stampede. Every single outfit of his would look 2x better.

Ok wait outfit question for the thread. Is Zoro'a outfit for Egghead good or not? Had a talk about it on Twitter and I'm curious what y'all think? For me I'm not really a fan lol.

Last edited:

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
c272b64dac42bc9b1fcbf2e6886481f190dee27f.jpg

www.tumblr.com

Bee's Fandom Corner

thinking about her (three sword style Nami that Oda drew for One Piece magazine vol. 13) I have not been able to stop thinking about her ever since I saw this design. I took some liberties with the…

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it's kind of ridiculous how long it's been for both Fallout and TES. I doubt anyone would have believed you in 2011 if you said it would take like 15 years for TE6 to come out.
Well they made a video game called Starfield, and whatever may be the case i would think it took up man power for it to be made that would otherwise have been working on those two franchises. Also someone works on Fallout 76.
I don't doubt TE6 will be more succesful because you can mod in whatever in a more openworld game like Elder Scrolls unlike the seperated and kinda limited levels of Starfield.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
I keep telling my girlfriend if Oda gave him shorts that cut off above the knees like in Stampede. Every single outfit of his would look 2x better.

Ok wait outfit question for the thread. Is Zoro'a outfit for Egghead good or not? Had a talk about it on Twitter and I'm curious what y'all think? For me I'm not really a fan lol.
I think it's his best outfit in a long time. He's usually in trash fits

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

Zoro egg head out fit okay .
Luffy out fits i just find them so causal they all sort a like.( unless we talking movie stuff )
You know he going end up with shirt open or off at some point in time with short pants only .
Now with G5 all short pants will be tuning white during fights lol .

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I think Zoro's Egghead fit is alright. Not great but nothing bad.

I actually don't find any of the Egghead fits to be notably good.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Damn, so everything really is gonna sink into the sea. Lot to process. That can't be the end of the message, we will probably get more next chapter.

Also Robin is def gonna take out Saturn. Or she should, at least. Now it's personal

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy seeing all the foreshadowing people are digging up.
Rayleigh coats ships, Crocus set up a home inside Laboon, the reason Marijoa is on top of the world, the old Wano
It's likely the World Government sank the world 800 years ago, and are planning to do it again with the Mother Flames. We saw the sea levels rise following Lulusia's destruction.
Seeing Nami order to protect Robin and the crew going all out to stop Saturn shows how far they've come as a family. It's so good.
Bonney's distorted future ability is so broken. Even with the certainty aspect, she can still turn into a giant.

Man, Oda gave us one hell of a Golden Week cliffhanger.

Oct 25, 2017
They got a lot of ways around it even for DF users the question is how much time they got left before this happen .
Don't think every island can turn ship like water 7 lol .
Also this put the question if the noah we saw on FI was for other people and not fishmen .
Just a bad situation to have to deal with considering their weakness is all I'm saying.

But yeah, Noah's Ark time! And Fishmen looking real good right now.

View: https://twitter.com/Toadgashi/status/1783957452184044009

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Great ending to the chapter. Amazing for a break week. Besides Vegapunk's message seeing the Strawhats protect Robin by going against a Gorosei is dope especially the weaker ones. Seeing Usopp up front not afraid ready to attack before Nami even realized what was going on, seeing Brook jump into action, we ready. We here now.

Last edited:

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Curious how the world sinking into the sea will relate to what the 5 Elders and Im are trying to accomplish, or why the void century happened in the first place.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly not that crazy of a reveal for me. Which is good considering how meticulously the details have been set up for it.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Before now I thought the point of revealing that old Wano was submerged under water was to hint at what Pluton could do. After this chapter looks like that thought won't even be close to applicable. What a crazy cliff hanger to go on break to. Now watch all Oda has to do to bring over a decade of fan theories full circle. Is reveal parts of the Red Line were not put there naturally.

I also said last chapter that I'm curious what will happen to make the 5 elders leave. It's gotta happen since some are sticking near the straw hats and attacking them. I don't have a solid idea on what would happen but I wonder if Oda's plan is to just have them be pre occupied for a few pages so everyone can somehow board a ship and scram. We've also toyed around with them teleporting out as well so that's also an option.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We got Lulu back everyone :D

------

Ch. 1113

- Lol at Mars briefly going all philosophical upon seeing Vegapunk's creepy ass big brain

- Man, when is the last time we've seen Kaya speak? Her health seems better, that's nice

- Crocus appearing is pretty amusing given how this chapter ends

- Love that people continue to confuse Franky with being an actual ship now lol

- As everyone expected, Vegapunk set up a decoy after all. A lot of people have already speculated the real one may not even be on Egghead, but I think it still is on the island. I just kinda get that vibe when I see stuff like York still stressing over where it might be. The chapter is also titled Stalemate, but there is no actual stalemate. The Gorosei are losing right now with the message playing and having not properly stopped any of the Strawhats and co. from escaping. So maybe they'll get an opportunity to find the recording after all and stop it before it dishes out anything truly juicy.

- Sanji getting a good hit in on Nusjuro is dope, as is Bonney turning giant in order to crush him

- I said it in the other thread, but yea I find it interesting Vegapunk went out of his way to dismiss the idea of his killer being either good or evil. It could be read simply as Vegapunk just covering his bases and not wanting the audience to get caught up on something like that and ignore his actual message. Or, more interestingly, it could be implying that the truth behind Imu is a lot more complicated than we're assuming, even if he in the end is still a villain that needs to be stopped.

- Love, love, loved the moment of Nami instantly reacting and taking charge to protect Robin at all costs

- I've been mentioning it for awhile now, but this chapter now makes it 101% clear with no doubts that no, they have no intention of fully destroying Egghead/the power plant, due to wanting to recreate the Mother Flame. Previously I wasn't 100% sure if they considered it an acceptable loss given what was at stake, but even that is a bridge too far for them.

- And then bam, the big reveal (or at least one of them), the world of One Piece is destined to sink into the ocean. Initially, I had a bit of a delayed reaction to this, but once you start thinking and seeing all the hints about it, the most obvious one being Noah itslf, it becomes really fascinating thinking about all the implications. As I said in the other thread, my big question now is if the world sinking is just something that is going to happen naturally on its own, an unintended consequence of Imu or someone's meddling (like the recent usage of Imu's weapon), or if that actually is Imu's ultimate villain goal that he seeks to accomplish. I go back to Ch. 908, where Nusjuro talks about there being a need for a "great cleansing":

great-cleansing.jpg

Initially, we thought maybe an island or a nation or two is all they really meant in terms of eradicating. Then you see Imu's weapon in action, and yea, I thought that was all there was to it. But given this latest reveal, what if they truly want to accomplish is essentially killing off the world's population, a sort of big reset button to protect their power and secrets. What if this was how the original Void Century came to start to begin with? D:

So much to think about...

------

Great chapter, gives us a lot of food for thought as we enter break week.