Votes: 159 53.9%

• Total voters

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bonney should be the Straw Hat apprentice, like Shanks and Buggy were for Roger

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Surprised that some people don't believe it's Kizaru who fed Luffy. The panelling CLEARLY indicates it's him :

1- Sentomaru is arrested and Bonney is in danger
2- Kizaru, laying down on the ground, question his loyalty to the World Government by fearing for his friends : "Sentomaru-kun ! Bonney !"
3- Luffy asks for food so that he can fight Saturn and save Bonney
4- Oda clearly reminds you that NO ONE CAN MOVE, he's not subtle about it so that you can see that even the likes of Sanji are fully unable to do anything.
5- Suddenly, Luffy is eating out of nowhere. Saturn gets mad and asks "who did this ?!" and, who do we see right after that ?...
6- Kizaru ! And on top of that he HAS MOVED in between panels, as he's now sitting against the wall, and is suspiciously having a "..." bubble thought.

It's 100% him. No one can move, and Kizaru has moved in between panels, right when Luffy suddenly got food out of nowhere.

(And he's 100% joining the crew to mirror Kuzan joining the Black Beard's pirates, please Oda)

Kizaru joining would put Sanji at #5 bounty, officially mid(dle), shit would be hilarious!

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
IMG_9097.png
IMG_9098.png

I think you're right!

Sorry for the resize issue lol on mobile

Looks like a table surrounded by eight chairs.

Maybe Zou, Wano, Fish-men, Elbaf, Dwarves, Skypeians, Lunarians, Buccaneers?

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Speaking about bounties, I hope post-Egghead gets crazy, since this will probably be the last update before the final war.

Strawhats, Blackbeard and Sabo should get huge increases for their actions against the government.

Buggy/Crocodile/Mihawk and Shanks could also get boosts depending on their current doings.

Finally we could get the first bounty for Aokiji, or even Dragon who is the only one with a chance to top Roger's.

Last edited:

Wes D. Mess

Avenger
Aug 11, 2018
Chicago
Surprised that some people don't believe it's Kizaru who fed Luffy. The panelling CLEARLY indicates it's him :

2- Kizaru, laying down on the ground, question his loyalty to the World Government by fearing for his friends : "Sentomaru-kun ! Bonney !"
4- Oda clearly reminds you that NO ONE CAN MOVE, he's not subtle about it so that you can see that even the likes of Sanji are fully unable to do anything.
5- Suddenly, Luffy is eating out of nowhere. Saturn gets mad and asks "who did this ?!" and, who do we see right after that ?...
6- Kizaru ! And on top of that he HAS MOVED in between panels, as he's now sitting against the wall, and is suspiciously having a "..." bubble thought.

It's 100% him. No one can move, and Kizaru has moved in between panels, right when Luffy suddenly got food out of nowhere.

I agree. Could be a red herring but I doubt it. There are times where Oda kinda makes it obvious what's going on, this looks like one of those times.

(And he's 100% joining the crew to mirror Kuzan joining the Black Beard's pirates, please Oda)

6546e38e07dfb7978612f8b01a9b42a799e6bf96.jpg

OP
OP
Head on the Block
Jun 9, 2023
Speaking about bounties, I hope post-Egghead gets crazy, since this will probably be the last update before the final war.

Strawhats, Blackbeard and Sabo should get huge increases for their actions against the government.

Buggy/Crocodile/Mihawk and Shanks could also get boosts depending on their current doings.

Finally we could get the first bounty for Aokiji, or even Dragon who is the only one with a chance to top Roger's.

Yeah I think a Luffy and Strawhats update after Egghead just to push his number up above Law and Kid.

Then I'm assuming title of Pirate King after Elbaf.

I don't want Kizaru as a 'Hat, he can fight alongside Luffy like 95% of the characters in the entire series will end up doing during Marine HQ/Marijoa war. I want another female, too many men.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
I don't feel anyone new will join the crew now that Luffy has said his true dream. Maybe Yamato joins later since he knows the dream too but even then I doubt it.

OP
OP
Head on the Block
Jun 9, 2023
I think the main crew is done. It's obvious that basically every single character in the series is going to "join" Luffy's side in the fight against the WG.

The war will go from Marine HQ (with some staying behind to fight there) to Marijoa. Pirates aren't going to want to side with the WG, especially once the truth about the ancient kingdom comes out.

The main side characters like Yamato, Vivi, Bonney etc., they'll all be there to help fight.

Never thought about the Kizaru/Aokiji connection though, like each crew getting a former VA lol

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

Who did we see right after is all the biggest reason why it could not be him .
As okay as your list is Oda would throw away all of that for gag .
Also Kizaru is has about the 00001% of joining the crew , come on people don't get to crazy now.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
reading you guys talk about Caribou... that mud guy? this MF?

he's back? lol
Caribou is always around. It's a running gag that you forget about him and then something happens with him off-screen and he ends up back in the plot.

It's possible it's Caribou. The last time he was important was when he gave Luffy food because it was the only way he could survive the situation, and he's in an even worse situation this time:
Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_08-29-27_One_Piece_Chapter_1020_TCB_Scans.png

Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_08-30-45_One_Piece_Chapter_1021_TCB_Scans.png

The last time we saw Caribou Zoro told him he was free to go on Egghead:
Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_08-40-02_One_Piece_Chapter_1065_TCB_Scans.png

Right now Egghead is undergoing a buster call even worse than Ohara, so Caribou is basically in the same situation he was back in Wano.

However I don't think it's him. If it was him he or something hinting at him would have been in the chapter. There's no reason to hide it if it's him. The panels hint at it being Kizaru.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

There bounties won't get much higher IMO maybe luffy will be around 4 billion then like everyone else .
Top 3 will pass beast pirate crew but not by a huge amount they for sure will not getting to warlord level bounties .

Caribou is always around. It's a running gag that you forget about him and then something happens with him off-screen and he ends up back in the plot.

It's possible it's Caribou. The last time he was important was when he gave Luffy food because it was the only way he could survive the situation, and he's in an even worse situation this time:
Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_08-29-27_One_Piece_Chapter_1020_TCB_Scans.png

Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_08-30-45_One_Piece_Chapter_1021_TCB_Scans.png

The last time we saw Caribou Zoro told him he was free to go on Egghead:
Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_08-40-02_One_Piece_Chapter_1065_TCB_Scans.png

Right now Egghead is undergoing a buster call even worse than Ohara, so Caribou is basically in the same situation he was back in Wano.

However I don't think it's him. If it was him he or something hinting at him would have been in the chapter. There's no reason to hide it if it's him. The panels hint at it being Kizaru.

He hiding him do a gag later is a reason .
People could say that make no sense or i coping etc etc .
But when you can make one of the biggest aspect of Kaido hype that had people making theories for years into gag you can do that for anything .
When i read over one piece and i see like that Kaido drop in with his intro box.
I no longer thinking he getting capture and escaping 16 time is awesome it's lol .

Never thought about the Kizaru/Aokiji connection though, like each crew getting a former VA lol

There no connection aside from them being admirals still why would you want luffy crew to follow BB crew .
We don't even know Kuzan goal , making BB PK should be means to end for him and that if he even wants that for BB lol .
Which is something all the SH crew members wants for luffy and would give there life.
As like a lot of people said the crew full after the yamato and carrot wars when it comes to people joining them on the ship .

Last edited:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I think it's Caribou who fed Luffy

The Kizaru panel, I'm guessing, is just implying that he's lying about not being able to move, so he could have stopped Luffy from eating but isn't because he feels bad for Bonney

Remember that Kizaru would have outright have killed Bonney a few chapters ago if it weren't for Sentomaru. I wager that him pretending to be out of commission for a little bit is the absolute most rebellion you'll get out of him

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's Caribou who fed Luffy

The Kizaru panel, I'm guessing, is just implying that he's lying about not being able to move, so he could have stopped Luffy from eating but isn't because he feels bad for Bonney

Remember that Kizaru would have outright have killed Bonney a few chapters ago if it weren't for Sentomaru. I wager that him pretending to be out of commission for a little bit is the absolute most rebellion you'll get out of him

Another theory is kizaru see who it is but said nothing which is why we see the ....

He has a Cross Guild bounty.

yep if you want slander Sanji , Kizaru currently worth more than Sanji and Zoro together and just little less if you add in jinbie.

Why are people so passionate about hating Caribou?? He's silly and barely there

Cause they want it to be Kizaru and pushing for certain things we call this agenda piece .
But it should be find and fun no matter who give luffy the food.

Last edited:

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Vegapunk will probably end up becoming Bonney's adoptive father if Kuma doesn't survive this arc, so I think it's more likely Bonney sticks with him than joins the Straw Hats. But it's also very likely that Vegapunk and Bonney tag along to Elbaf, just like Kin'emon and Momonosuke did for several arcs.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Admirals get 3 crowns, a crown equals a billi each, so Kizaru would get like at least a 3b bounty if he defected

He should get way more .
The CG has to depend on black market where the WG don't have do .
He getting a mihawk or more level bounty with info he knows and skill.
I think that one of the reasons we not see Kuzan bounty yet is cause going to be near BB own .

I want Kizaru defecting for the shock value and fun it can lead to

Just don't see it happening that way

Kizaru defecting would mean we not seeing him until the final war .
We at the end of the manga and that would be huge move and he so powerful.
Oda will hide away him till the end cause he not joining , luffy , BB , or Shanks crew unless you toss him in CG .
Which then you have him help building a pirate utopia lol .

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Vegapunk will probably end up becoming Bonney's adoptive father if Kuma doesn't survive this arc, so I think it's more likely Bonney sticks with him than joins the Straw Hats. But it's also very likely that Vegapunk and Bonney tag along to Elbaf, just like Kin'emon and Momonosuke did for several arcs.
I want to know the significance of her having (presumably) the Ancient Kingdoms symbol around her neck.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
I want to know the significance of her having (presumably) the Ancient Kingdoms symbol around her neck.
And why a sapphire? Do Saturn's drug experiments that give people Sapphire Scales relate to the Ancient Kingdom. The Ancient Kingdom is a kingdom of the sun, but Sapphire Scales make sunlight deadly to you.

Thematically it's because:
Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_09-56-02_saturn_sapphires_astrology_-_Google_Search.png

Last edited:

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
Why are people so passionate about hating Caribou?? He's silly and barely there
Part of the annoyance is if he is the feeder it's just another rehashed moment that won't add any new story beats, cutting off far more interesting things, while also requiring readers to blindly ignore any and all rules of writing and information presented to them for a gag with a character that contributes absolutely nothing in comparison to much more effective characters like Caesar clown and queen, who you love to hate. X-Pac heat for wrestling fans.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
And why a sapphire? Do Saturn's drug experiments that give people Sapphire Scales relate to the Ancient Kingdom. The Ancient Kingdom is a kingdom of the sun, but Sapphire Scales make sunlight deadly to you.
That parts easy. It's a symbol of overcoming her illness. She beat it so Kuma gave her her "jewellery" back in a more beautiful form. Though yeah, how ironic that it's in the shape of the sun when that was the most deadly thing to her all those years.

God the symbolism in this arc!

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
When Kuma was guarding the Thousand Sunny for two years, didn't the WG notice/care that he was in one place doing nothing the whole time?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When Kuma was guarding the Thousand Sunny for two years, didn't the WG notice/care that he was in one place doing nothing the whole time?

They clearly must've, but let it go I guess, and as for Vegapunk, before his recent transgressions he's too valuable to punish for something like that.

That said, they already proved they don't really care about making efficient use of Kuma to begin with, as soon as he was done guarding the ship they used him as a slave that they can ride around on rather than a proper Warlord

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
That parts easy. It's a symbol of overcoming her illness. She beat it so Kuma gave her her "jewellery" back in a more beautiful form. Though yeah, how ironic that it's in the shape of the sun when that was the most deadly thing to her all those years.

God the symbolism in this arc!
It's that, but I think there's more to it. Saturn's experiments creating sapphire scales and relating to the sun seems important. And I was under the impression that Kuma found the pendant rather than created it; that it came from the Ancient Kingdom.

But thematically it's because:
Screenshot_2023-12-29_at_09-56-02_saturn_sapphires_astrology_-_Google_Search.png

Vedic Astrology is Hindu astrology which seems right up Oda's alley.

Sapphire can protect you from Saturn.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Part of the annoyance is if he is the feeder it's just another rehashed moment that won't add any new story beats, cutting off far more interesting things, while also requiring readers to blindly ignore any and all rules of writing and information presented to them for a gag with a character that contributes absolutely nothing in comparison to much more effective characters like Caesar clown and queen, who you love to hate. X-Pac heat for wrestling fans.

Caribou has one of the most interesting story things we want to know in the series for years.
If he feed luffy again and he get off that island maybe we can finally find out about that That Man.
Info we have been wait for so long ( 500 plus chapters )it turn into a gag like Dragon will do something .
Right now CC and Queen unless they gone there way but Caribou back with use after 600 chapters with info we want to know.
Shit because of how much time gone that Man has become even more mysterious since the choices that were easy to see gone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Head on the Block
Jun 9, 2023
Caribou is an ugly motherfucker who thinks about himself, two prerequisites for being part of BB's crew. I bet he was just talking about BB.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Caribou has one of the most interesting story things we want to know in the series for years.
If he feed luffy again and he get off that island maybe we can finally find out about that That Man.
Info we have been wait for so long ( 500 plus chapters )it turn into a gag like Dragon will do something .
Right now CC and Queen unless they gone there way but Caribou back with use after 600 chapters with info we want to know.
Caribou has been a running gag of him repeatedly making you think he's a threat only for him to get off-screened unceremoniously. His involvement in Wano was a swerve, but the final punchline Caribou seems to be building towards is him revealing the truth about Poseidon and Pluton to the wrong people, which is probably how he gets out of this.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Caribou has been a running gag of him repeatedly making you think he's a threat only for him to get off-screened unceremoniously. His involvement in Wano was a swerve, but the final punchline Caribou seems to be building towards is him revealing the truth about Poseidon and Pluton to the wrong people, which is probably how he gets out of this.

I don't think anyone saw Caribou as a threat even the first time lol .
Well right now on the island WG already about Pluton so it can't be them in term of giving wrong people info to get out .
It very possible it BB crew member but BB also history nerd ,so he might already know that info but crew there take him to BB anyway .
Truth is i think Oda write That man and had no idea who it was going to be and would full us in later and we still waiting lol .

Caribou is an ugly motherfucker who thinks about himself, two prerequisites for being part of BB's crew. I bet he was just talking about BB.

Nah he to weak for BB crew and BB crew also look full when get the whole Kuzan 10th captain .

But he lacks the most important prerequisite of being strong lol

Yep he to weak for the crew but i guess he could just stay fodder on BB island .
Which is a weak end to his story after everything .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Head on the Block
Jun 9, 2023
I don't think anyone saw Caribou as a threat even the first time lol .
Well right now on the island WG already about Pluton so it can't be them in term of giving wrong people info to get out .
It very possible it BB crew member but BB also history nerd , so he might already know that info but crew there take him to BB anyway .
Truth is i think Oda write That man and had no idea who it was going to be and would full us in later and we still waiting lol .

Nah he to weak for BB crew and BB crew also look full when get the whole Kuzan 10th captain .

Yeah but Kuzan isn't REALLY with them, we all know this lol

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but Kuzan isn't REALLY with them, we all know this lol

I think he is for his own reasons , the line of we all got our own goals that BB told him to make him join .
It's why he told garp he not letting him get away ,his mentor and friend for years .
Of course this was a big debate when this all happen but what ever Kuzan wants to do he part of the BB pirates to do it .( can't say they worst than the WG lol)
Yeah you can say he will backstab BB but BB not stupid so you have some saying when he try backstab BB kill him and get his DF to give to some else.
Still Caribou to weak to be on the main crew.

RRW

Oct 26, 2017
Its Caribou, most likely Kizaru saw him giving Luffy food but simply ignored him. His panel just indicated he knew what going on