Truant

Oct 28, 2017
That Manson smile is fucking eerie. Great casting and acting there.

Edit: Also, I want Stephen Dorff in the next Tarantino film.

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Could it be an alternate reality where they actually kill Manson before he commits the crimes?

Looks interesting nonetheless! I'm very excited to see Leo and Brad Pitt together... that's like maximum charisma right there.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I'm here for Nazi Hunter Leo

D7GeWjLXoAYh0a0.jpg
Fffuuuckkk.

Would have loved to see this Leo in basterds.

Oct 27, 2017
Could it be an alternate reality where they actually kill Manson before he commits the crimes?

Looks interesting nonetheless! I'm very excited to see Leo and Brad Pitt together... that's like maximum charisma right there.

Might be on to something, Sharon Tate's sister was completely against the movie until QT called her and let her read the script. She 100% supports it now

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for this, seems like the thing Tarantino's whole career has been building toward. My most anticipated for the rest of the year other than Star Wars.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I think they'll kill Manson after the murders, which is still an alternate reality.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know who Charles Manson's character looks like in here? Looks like I've seen that scene already the resemblance is striking but I can't seem to pinpoint it on that guys imdb or anything maybe it's someone else, gahh driving me nuts

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know who Charles Manson's character looks like in here? Looks like I've seen that scene already the resemblance is striking but I can't seem to pinpoint it on that guys imdb or anything maybe it's someone else, gahh driving me nuts
HOWH8vj.gif

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah we're in the Quentin-verse here. Gonna keep an eye out for Django/H8 nods in the Rick Dalton cowboy stuff.

It'd probably be a bit much to hope for Old Man Landa consulting on Fried Sauerkraut with a big ass swastika carved into his forehead though, unfortunately.

Nov 30, 2018
Why is IMDb saying it's James Marsden?! Wtf no it's not unless that's really good makeup.

Hmmm
Marsden was cast last year and the studio specifically told them not to reveal his role.

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-james-marsden/amp/

The cast for Quentin Tarantino's next film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood continues to fill out, but today's casting news comes with a twist. Varietyreports that James Marsden and Julia Butters(American Housewife) have joined the cast, but unlike prior casting for the film, Variety reporter Justin Krollsays he was told specifically by the studio not to disclose who Marsden is playing.

We know the 1969-set film involves the Manson Murders in some form, with Margot Robbie playing victim Sharon Tate, and we also know that Tarantino's script may be calling for both Charles Manson and Roman Polanski to appear as characters, so could the secrecy mean that Marsden is playing one of these two controversial (to say the least) figures?

It's certainly possible, and I could definitely see the Westworld actor as a young Charles Manson.

He's also not Polanski

The movie, set in 1969 Los Angeles, also has added Polish actor Rafal Zawierucha to play a young Roman Polanski,

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The return of stuntman Mike, kind of.

Has a Tarantino movie ever had a bad cast? I can't think of any.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK