Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
I mean I don't see how you can have a problem with this as long as it's not excessive. He's a human being, you gotta let off some steam once in a while. Like said above, just don't make a goddamn habit out of it like he who shall not be named.

Oct 25, 2017
Seems every president likes golfing.

Trying to wrap my head around why. Golfing sucks.
Some years back when my dad ended up getting in sales/support for hardware with Sun Microsystems his boss told him "you got a set of clubs?"

my dad didn't.

"ever golfed?"

never had.

his boss told him to expense a set of clubs and a series of lessons because he'd be golfing a lot.

and he did. Lunch, golf, beers with customers was the norm alllll the time.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
YeC76Ss.gif

/s in case it's not obvious

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He must be getting ready for playing the upcoming Mario Golf game with the grandkids

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait until a millennial takes the presidency and we get to hear Fox complain about their "Gaming Problem" instead of hearing about Golf.

BradC00

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trumped golfed 11 times in his first 2 months. Im sure fox will show this on their infograph they make while criticizing biden.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Golfing isn't the issue. Its that cheeto wanted to golf constantly and at his own golf clubs (corruption) plus on top of that charge secret service to use the golf carts and whatever else they wanted.

King asshole really went full corrupt on that front. Let's see what Fox wants to bitch about.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
during the obama era i'd listen to Hannity for shits and one day, i guess he had nothing to talk about, he was raging about obama golfing

then he brought up bush golfing and laid down the caveat that with the stress of 9/11 he just **had** to hit the links. i wonder what spectacular mental gymnastics he performed around trump w/r/t golfing

Oct 27, 2017
Seems every president likes golfing.

Trying to wrap my head around why. Golfing sucks.
Some people like different things than you.

Wild concept.

It requires almost no athletic prowess. That's why old folks play it. That's also why it's, in my opinion, a game and not a sport. Kind of like playing video games.
Saying golf isn't a sport is pure ignorance and nothing but. Comparing it to video games too... el oh fucking el.

Last edited:

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason every President seems to love golfing? Are they required to go golfing for meetings or whatever?
EDIT: Sorry, see everyone else already said all this. ^^;

It's a low impact sport enjoyable by people of virtually any age, and allows conversation and parties of varying size. It's not tremendously competitive if you don't want it to be, like you aren't playing to determine the winner and loser, you're probably just trying to have a good 9 or 18 holes. It's nice scenery, fresh air, and allows you to get away from the sea of people you're likely working with. I don't think golfing's popularity in the professional world is the least bit strange.
I never got this obsession with putting a magnifying glass over the president when they go golfing. This goes for Trump, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush. Who cares? Being president is... Pretty stressful. I'd imagine golf relieves some of that...
Bush had a moment of bad optics where he was talking about violence in the middle east while on the links. He abruptly segued into "Now watch me hit this drive." Obama got taken to task for golfing because they used it to accuse him of being lazy and disinterested in his job. We ripped on Trump for it because of his hypocrisy. If he hadn't gone in on Obama for golfing, I wouldn't have had a problem with his golfing... were it not that he also seemed to use it as a way to enrich himself, seemingly driving attendance at Mar a Lago. It is a very privileged sport though, so any time a president is out there playing golf while someone somewhere is having their life ruined, it's a bit "Let them eat cake."

Last edited:

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Meh, call me when a President spends their free time playing fighting games or something like that. Golfing is boring as hell, tennis would be a lot more interesting.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I do wonder when will the right media go after Joe for this.

I do think the timing is a bit fucked considering this week.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Man I went to check Fox News to see if this was a headline and instead, it's a GIF of a man throwing acid at a cop. What the fuck?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Man I went to check Fox News to see if this was a headline and instead, it's a GIF of a man throwing acid at a cop. What the fuck?
Notice how they never showed those magats beating the shit out of cops over and over again on 01/06? Of course if one protestor does that though like they did, it's the number one story and proof BLM and antifa and Minorities in general are out to kill America.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine a president who didn't

I look forward to the first Gen X president: They'll spend their free time either loitering with their friends (or the secret service) in front of the nearest store or locked up in their room, listening to depressing music.

If Robert Smith is still alive by the time that happens, The Cure will play a White House inauguration for a Gen X President.

Kientin

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Some people like different things than you.

Wild concept.

This can't be true. My tastes are perfect.

Some years back when my dad ended up getting in sales/support for hardware with Sun Microsystems his boss told him "you got a set of clubs?"

my dad didn't.

"ever golfed?"

never had.

his boss told him to expense a set of clubs and a series of lessons because he'd be golfing a lot.

and he did. Lunch, golf, beers with customers was the norm alllll the time.

There it is. I found it. This is what will happen to me when I go to hell.

Lucifer will be there by the gates, welcoming me with a set of irons in his hand... "Lessons will begin tomorrow."

There will be wasps there too.

Last edited:

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
There's a bowling alley in the basement of the White House. There's probably a lot more Presidential bowling going on than golfing since they can do it without it making the news.