• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I've purchased a few Funko Pops in my time...after all, where else will I get toys of Troy & Abed, Weird Al, and Bill Nye?

But they've gone and done it. I need these:

Mini figures with a model of Jerry's apartment that combines into one play set? Fuck, I'll take one of each.

seinfeld-mini-moments-funko-1260740.jpeg

Last edited:

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
That's actually pretty smart, and those funkos look waaaaaay better than the normal ones.

If I was a collector, I would definitely collect Funkos if that's how they normally looked, especially if they all had combined sets.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
The only problem is that you have no way of controlling which ones you get when you order. If I can find them in-store or pick each individually then I'm all in.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Since those aren't Pops they don't have that atrocious dead-eye look and square head, so they're actually decent-looking figures.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
really dislike them in general, own zero, but for some reason overwatch's Tracer as a Funko pop works for me for some reason. still wont buy it, but find it odd

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
The only problem is that you have no way of controlling which ones you get when you order. If I can find them in-store or pick each individually then I'm all in.

I think thats just a weird amazon thing, other websites have preorders up for each one individually.

The chase versions cant be controlled, as they are 1:6 rarity

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
I hate funkos, but this is pretty cool. The lack of bicycle on the wall is criminal though.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually pretty smart, and those funkos look waaaaaay better than the normal ones.

If I was a collector, I would definitely collect Funkos if that's how they normally looked, especially if they all had combined sets.
Giving them actual facial expressions helps a lot.

Why do people buy this stuff. I'll never understand.
Because some people are fans of certain franchises and they was a piece of merch of said franchise?

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Ah, so this is the next step for them.

Still don't want Funko anything, but good for those that do.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
The only Funko I ever saw that I liked was the jaws one.

One of a few designs where the black dead eyes and weird shape doesn't ruin it.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Funko Pops are harmless little $10 collectibles for people to display at home or at work something they are interested in. We have like 15 of them. I dont know why people get so upset over them. They are the collectible equivalent of fast food. Its fine!

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
How big is it? I've always loved the idea of these miniature TV show set sets, but this looks like it takes way too much space for what it is (same goes for the Pops, actually - they're pretty neat in keychain form, but their regular size does the design no favors).

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Funko "broke" me with the Ballad of the Fallen angels scene from Cowboy Bebop. And by broke I mean completely ruined a scene of something I loved. Them doing sitcom garbage seems on brand.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
The only Funko I have is Chun Li, which I got as a Christmas gift from my ex-girlfriend's son.

I like it alright, but I don't think I'll get any more. I'm more likely to get a new Nendoroid figure (probably Zelda "flavored").

edit: I might've bought the older Kait Diaz funko when I had the chance. They're gone now, I think.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They don't look like the Funko Pop! figures, so that's a plus already.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Alright fuck I gotta get this. Trying to preorder all of them but it appears most are unavailable on amazon?

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
They're cheap and sometimes the only figures available for your Fandom or character.
Yeah, my friend bought me a DOTA 2 funko of one of my main heroes that I've played for dozens of hours alongside him. They make other figures of DOTA characters but not at a price point where it could just be a random gift. I don't think I'd ever buy another for myself but I'm glad to have and display this one.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I need those apartment pieces. Need them.

Although jerry's kitchen should have had the shit ton of cabinets from the remodel.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well it's a lot cheaper than a real model of the apartment, that's for sure

seinfeldsetreplica.com

Seinfeld Set Replica

From the bicycle in the back to the paintings on the wall, we have created every detailed feature you can find in Seinfeld's apartment? Checkout our detailed, limited edition replica.

Too bad Amazon is sold out of most the set