Votes: 52 24.1%
  • Superman

Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's cool to see how much of the soundtracks they've been able to get back. Still possible they're trying to ink some more deals, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm holding out hope that they will add in some modern punk music. For one thing it will be a million times cheaper to license and secondly the thing that makes the thps soundtracks great is that a lot of people were introduced to these song through thps, like how guitar hero did the same thing.

Maybe I just really want the sonder bombs, dogleg, prince daddy and the hyena, and real friends to be in a game and a skateboarding game is the only way it's ever going to happen lol.

Wasn't there a band that claimed to be licensing songs to a new Tony Hawk game before taking a post down? They may actually be doing exactly this, but it's a bit early to say without all the details out there.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm presuming the hip-hop is missing because Spotify doesn't have it. Right, guys? Right?

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Now that's a GOOD ass question O_o
wY1aokn.gif

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Dead Kennedys, Goldfinger, The Ernies, Rage Against the Machine, Bad Religion, Powerman 5000, Papa Roach, Dub Pistols, Millencolin, and Lagwagon are the absolute essentials.

So I'm completely on board already. :D

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone loves Superman, but No Cigar, May 16, You, and Blood Brothers were always my favorites to skate to.

emilioasis

Nov 1, 2017
Heavy Metal Winner and Fives Lessons Learned are some of the most underrated songs. Glad they made the cut

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
THPS1 got me into Dead Kennedys so I'll always love the game for that. I'm happy Cyclone is included. I'm bummed Bring tha Noize Isn't included though.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guerilla Radio is in, Fuck yes.
Bring Tha Noize is missing, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Otherwise, this current selection of songs really brings me back.

Aug 25, 2019
Ha, I went to save this playlist and 3/4's of the soundtrack has already been hearted.... Needless to say this game is going to be heavily played.

ThatNerdGUI

Prophet of Truth
Mar 19, 2020
Man I can't wait to play this game while I blast the music. These games had one of the best soundtracks ever in a game.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
For a second I thought we weren't getting Five Lessons Learned - my favorite track - but there it was at the end.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
God, the soundtrack will be awesome. Hope the secret levels and cheats are also back, I loved that Outer Space level.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
Color me surprised. Only one I'll miss is Cyco Vision (if that's even truly not there). Now they just gotta make sure the actual GAME is up to par.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone loves Superman, but No Cigar, May 16, You, and Blood Brothers were always my favorites to skate to.

you absolute legend!

best songs in the game, and honest made my love for Millencolin. I remember hearing No Cigar than listening to Pennybridge Pioneers and instant hooked. Saw them play many shows, got shit signed, met them a few times. And still love and listen to them to this day. And all thanks to Tony Hawks

Porco Rosso

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
you absolute legend!

best songs in the game, and honest made my love for Millencolin. I remember hearing No Cigar than listening to Pennybridge Pioneers and instant hooked. Saw them play many shows, got shit signed, met them a few times. And still love and listen to them to this day. And all thanks to Tony Hawks

That sums up my experience with Lagwagon. Discovered through Tony Hawk and went on to be a massive part of my life. May 16 isn't even a top 15 Lagwagon song so I hope this gets more people into them.

SunBro

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
Isn't that remix more popular, though? I've seen it come up a couple other games.

edit: nevermind, turns out the original was in the game. Maybe the remix is the only one available on Spotify?
Nah they released the list. The remix will be in the game. But like i said, we still have lotsa bangers, should hold us over fine.