Which of Jill's main outfits do you think is the most iconic?

• S.T.A.R.S. Uniform (RE1/RE Remake)

Votes: 1,221 54.0%
  • Tubetop Outfit (RE3)

Votes: 857 37.9%
  • B.S.A.A. Uniform (RE5)

Votes: 65 2.9%
  • Brainwashed Jumpsuit (RE5)

Votes: 54 2.4%
  • B.S.A.A. Wetsuit (Revelations)

Votes: 66 2.9%

• Total voters

Canas Renvall

Mar 4, 2018
Asking for a friend.

But no really, with all the rumors of a REmake 3 already being well into development, I figured we would definitely be seeing a redesign for Jill in such a game, much like Claire and Leon... And Ada... Sherry, basically everyone in RE2.

Looking back now, though, a friend and I were debating which of her many outfits are the most iconic, and so I figured I would turn the question to Era. I know which of her outfits I think is the image most people associate with her when they think of her, but what about you? Which of Jill's various outfits do you immediately think of when you think the name "Jill Valentine"?

S.T.A.R.S. Uniform (RE1/RE Remake)
latest

Tubetop Outfit (RE3)
930666-6nlk.jpg

B.S.A.A. Uniform (RE5)
latest

Brainwashed Jumpsuit (RE5)

B.S.A.A. Wetsuit (Revelations)
50ec459e80f9d43e1e6473bd267b66bc.jpg

Well, Era? Which outfit has you seeing STARS?

Last edited:

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I kinda feel like the original STARS outfit and the RE3 one are equally as recognizable as the other.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For better or worse I think it's the tubetop if for no other reason then it's the one associated with the most memorable RE monster.

Ixzion

Nov 7, 2017
I think that beret and tube top are about equal. If I had to give the edge, it'd be tube top because it was selected for the movie.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I love all of them but went with the Stars one since it's the first one I played with her.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
STARS Jill. Jill Sandwich Jill. There is no substitute. I have never even played a single second of RE1 and this is still the obvious correct answer, to the point that I find it bizarre anyone would even find the need to ask the question. I suspect anyone disagreeing with this is being deliberately outlandish.

Not that the other costumes don't look good, they're just not Jill Fucking Valentine.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fan of the wetsuit personally. You can probably guess why.

But her S.T.A.R.S uniform seems to be the most iconic to me despite her not wearing it for the majority of the series/entries she's in.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hard to pick between original STARS and the tube top.
The tube top showed up in a movie, and I feel like they there's ton of marketing material and/or fan art of it.

Oct 25, 2017
As somebody who's only played 0 and some of 1 (so mostly an outsider), I feel her RE3 tubetop is most iconic since that seems to be the most popular.

As for my personal favorite, it'll have to be tubetop, Revalations wetsuit, and STARS, in that order (though they're all pretty close).

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
BSAA RE5 is my favorite, but RE1 is far and away more iconic.

The tubetop/miniskirt, even when the game came out, was a huge "Jill, the fuck you doing? There are zombies." And I was like 9.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Tubetop is iconic. But I like RE5 DLC uniform. RE1 outfit look abit similar to Rebecca Chambers.

Also...why the hell is her RE3 face looks weird.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
Add someone with extremely limited RE experience the picture of Jill I had in my mind was of the S.T.A.R.S. outfit. The RE5 options look better to me but they're just not as recognizable.

May 26, 2018
RE1 is obviously the original and awesome, but for some reason when I think of Jill her RE3 costume is what immediately comes to mind. Maybe because her RE1 costume is a STARS outfit? But RE3 is what she actually would wear as a signature.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Just type "Jill Valentine cosplay" on Google image search, which costume is the most displayed result? That's your answer.