• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 19, 2018
Don't think I saw it brought up in this thread, but anyone picked up Samba de Amigo? Any comments as to how well it holds up on Quest 2?

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
The ratchet mechanism on my battery expansion headset stopped holding its position. Some quick Googling suggests this is not an uncommon problem. Has anyone experience this and found a fix that works? Or am I going to have to pay for a replacement?

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
The ratchet mechanism on my battery expansion headset stopped holding its position. Some quick Googling suggests this is not an uncommon problem. Has anyone experience this and found a fix that works? Or am I going to have to pay for a replacement?
The same happened with my Aubika one. The fix for me was to always keep it tightened during storage and it never happened again.

Apr 19, 2018
Ooh, Eleven Table Tennis has finally unveiled a brand new environment as DLC, "Tokyo." I'd imagine it'll look pretty good on Quest 3, but I wonder how it'll look running on Quest 2? They do warn the game is locked to 90hz if playing on Q2, and apparently graphics options are automatically adjusted to lower parameters.

new-tokyo-environment-out-now-v0-gc0sakodh3wc1.jpeg

Apr 19, 2018
Ooh, Eleven Table Tennis has finally unveiled a brand new environment as DLC, "Tokyo." I'd imagine it'll look pretty good on Quest 3, but I wonder how it'll look running on Quest 2? They do warn the game is locked to 90hz if playing on Q2, and apparently graphics options are automatically adjusted to lower parameters.

That's a nice looking environment. Got a lot of good time vibes to it.

They've implemented a Preview button for the Tokyo DLC, and yeah, on the Quest 2, it looks pretty awful. The graphical downscaling is extremely severe, and the entire environment looks really washed out with jaggies everywhere as a result. I do wonder if they could have compromised for better IQ if they'd opted to keep the trees static, rather than having them constantly animating and swaying in the breeze.

Last edited: