Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
I really like heel Roman and the Bayley/Sasha....

But Lars coming back and breaking up New Day means I'm still not watching the E.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't forget Bevis. Like Butthead

when wrassleera posts paige thirsts

9TTs6Iq.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I still remember when paige announced she had to retire and you could see the tears streaming down her face as a lil bit of her soul left her.

Always love a feel good return to wrestling. Hope she has one in her.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still remember when paige announced she had to retire and you could see the tears streaming down her face as a lil bit of her soul left her.

Always love a feel good return to wrestling. Hope she has one in her.

The worst was the night before at mania with the "Paige here" stuff. When she was clearly still dealing with shit from the Del Rio relationship. She should not have been on television. They had her on commentary and Corey was like "wow! paige when can we expect you back in the ring?!" and shes like "eheheh.... well you know~!" and she couldn't outright say she was just done. Awkward at the time made worse by literally the next night.

Oct 25, 2017
The worst was the night before at mania with the "Paige here" stuff. When she was clearly still dealing with shit from the Del Rio relationship. She should not have been on television. They had her on commentary and Corey was like "wow! paige when can we expect you back in the ring?!" and shes like "eheheh.... well you know~!" and she couldn't outright say she was just done. Awkward at the time made worse by literally the next night.
Fucked up how people still use the "Paige here" shit.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
People want so bad to think that their wrestlers are on their side

That's an angle . They'll be feuding in the next 4 months

Oct 8, 2019
Uh wow, well Triple H wasnt lying when he said he was bi alot of things but lingual wasnt one of them

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Heard that Seth Rollins said he has zero interest in ever working with Matt Riddle. So points to Seth on that one.

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt Triple H controls his twitter account. I'd be very surprised. All his tweets seem corporate based or promoting something.

Heard that Seth Rollins said he has zero interest in ever working with Matt Riddle. So points to Seth on that one.

Meh, Rollins is a idiot himself. He was dating a nazi and all those speeches after everyone got fired were stupid.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I doubt Triple H controls his twitter account. I'd be very surprised. All his tweets seem corporate based or promoting something.

Meh, Rollins is a idiot himself. He was dating a nazi and all those speeches after everyone got fired were stupid.

No argument there, but his comments don't exist in a vacuum and he's on the right side of history on this one.

ReadyorNot

Jan 6, 2018
I died reading that WWE brought back fucking Lars Sullivan tonight. This company keeps striking out so hard with reading the room.

Last edited:

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Its certainly possible that Rollins is playing the long game but WWE isnt exactly known for planning long storylines

It's a work. And it's tacky, because Rollins is leaving clear implications as to what the reason is, and WWE's official page is posting about it.

It's fucking gross.

Either that or Seth did shoot, and WWE's social media person is fucking stupid.

work yourself into a shoot mark
-hh

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
AEW need to sign Calvin Tankman and O'Shay Edwards. Watching them on a GCW show now and GAWD DAMN!

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I really can't believe they brought Lars back. All the people they fired earlier this year but kept, Dream, Riddle, Theory, Lars it just makes sense.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

Uemura is going to be a legit legend one day, I know I always say that about the young lions but dude has that *it* factor already.

No clue. Just saw it in that thread. Just really sucks, Austin's one of the good guys. He doesn't strike me as the kinda person, given his position, that just jumps on and associates with people without research beforehand, yanno?
If Austin still buddies with Boogie or did he denounce him at some point?

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Fuck my life, I hated RAW mostly cause Rey and Seth and now I get both of them on SD, WHYYYY:'(
Kinda sad they took the title out of Cesaro and Nakamura in that shitty way...hopeful they will draft the Street Profits on SD and have a feud with them at this point.
Big E match was really great and one of the bests street fights In recent memory.
Sasha and Bayley was ok as a setup for hell in a cell...I think they shouldn't have let them near each other before that match but oh well, WWE logic.
It's kinda sad about Sullivan that most people make fun of him for his role in the gay movie while no one remembers his comments...I don't hate the dude though, its clear that he has some serious mental health problems and maybe some of them are related to his sexuality but I get while most of you want him to be fired, would be ok if he did tbh.
The only wrestler that I believe is guilty for everything accused is Velveteen, there are visual, audio proofs and everything, doubt some teenager can fabricate them so WWE looks shitty in that regard.
Overall a "meh" SD, but I don't remember any draft episode being good so its in the norm I guess

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Matt Riddle is the most obviously guilty out of all the recent WWE superstar accusations. It shouldn't be a competition but he 100% comes across as guilty and the evidence is damning.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Late question I know, but refreshing myself on the exciting news of 'E and "oh yeah, Ali is the leader of the masked muppets"
Does he now get a COOL NEW NAME?!
HACKOS?
CUDGEL?
PINGU?

Also the youtube snippet of Big E and Sheamus was pretty heavy on bumping for the business for a mere friday night smackdown episode, damn guys.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

An amazing Kylie Rae SHOOT interview. 20 minutes in she's already talking about being in the Teamsters and how her co-workers are probably mob members, and shooting HARD on SHIMMER/AAW and how the Kylie Rae/Kay Lee Ray story ties into that.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I saw a very cursed remark earlier about a potential AEW/NJPW partnership: They want Okada to show up and put over Cody.