• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
That clip of her freaking out at the pride flag is great because she has literally nothing of substance to say. No point, no message, no meaning behind anything she says. She just saw the flag and thought it'd be good enough to make some Content but started ranting before she thought about how she would spin it. At some point she gestures in the direction that gay people aren't Americans but doesn't stick with it long enough for it to really form into a point. Of course the depressing part is that she likely knows she doesn't need to have anything to actually say, her audience will also just get angry at seeing a reminder that LGBT+ people exist.

Anyway I guess she was right about me being a sick demon because I'm thriving off of this network's death.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
You are laughing.
Powers that be are about to destroy OANN and you are laughing.

e025584fb8cd4e73a602755b44a4d13257eca63e.gifv

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
What liberal is watching OAN in the first place to even see this garbage bitch? Who tf is she talking to?

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Google or search on Twitter for "Alison Steinberg" and tell me why anyone that's not a brain-dead conservative would ever want to help OANN....

avaya

Oct 25, 2017
London
No idea why there has not been more of a concerted effort to urge Comcast and Charter to enable you to drop Fox News from the bundle and also opt of paying the carriage fees.

Fox is almost entirely funded by those fees which are inflated. Verizon already split TV off in fios, making this easy for them - fios isn't that important to them either.

None of these companies makes any real money on the video bundle, they should be happy to drop Fox. Threats of blowback are the reason they haven't. Organising a movement to stop this would be very effective because Comcast and Charter would absolutely want to drop it and save money.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Let's not forget that Verizon only dropped them because of rate disputes and just signed a multi year contract with Newsmax. They would happily still carry OANN if they didn't try to raise their rates.

Oct 28, 2017
Let's not forget that Verizon only dropped them because of rate disputes and just signed a multi year contract with Newsmax. They would happily still carry OANN if they didn't try to raise their rates.
Major corporation only looking bottom line when making decisions?
mild-shock-shocked.gif

Nobody thinks Verizon is doing this for some altruistic reasons it's always money with corporations but it's still funny that OANN are being cut and crying about it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Stop taking white conservatives at face value.

She knows that what she's doing is hypocritical.

She's doing this to continue the grift: paint liberals as assholes for not "helping" and thus her inevitable loss of a job becomes martyrdom she can use to jumpstart some other venture.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
So hateful I can't help but laugh…. Also why do all of the newsmax oann anchors sound the same.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
So hateful I can't help but laugh…. Also why do all of the newsmax oann anchors sound the same.

Every time I see a video of those people talk or whatever guest is on, I think of that band episode from SpongeBob.

Squidward: "People talk loud when they want to sound smart, right?"

Plankton: "CORRECT!"

Oct 27, 2017
Sooooooooo if I am a sick demon liberal that thrives on the thought of death, loves outright killing babies with abortion, covid vaccine and starving them with baby formula shortages why the fuck would I help a shitty TV channel ? I mean if anything I would thrive on her losing her job, would relish in the misery she suffers as she ends up selling tricks to make ends meet and positively rub my hands in glee when she has an abortion due to an unwanted pregnancy from doing one of her "clients" bareback for an extra 5 bucks.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize they'd lost 15 million potential households from DTV in April too, 3.5 mil from Fios. 36 million lost in revenue this year. They are fuuuuucked