• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that the disclaimer says "Some people are still unconvinced by the election results and deserve to hear all sides."

Uh, no they don't. They deserve to hear the facts of the matter, not some insane man's death rattle.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick"
Jun 17, 2018
"The biggest thing against humanity and our country is this attack through these machines," Lindell said in opening the documentary. "What you're going to watch during this show is 100 percent proof that the big thing was the fact by these other countries that came in to attack our country through these machines that are made to steal elections. … This is an attack not only [from] those other countries with communism, but they had domestic traitors right here in our country. Whatever is going on right now, we're seeing it, they're suppressing. Cancel culture, they're trying to cancel us all out. I've just seen churches, the Christian church, they're being attacked right now. People on social media, anyone that speaks up, they're going, 'You can't say that. You're gone.' It's like they're doing whack-a-mole because they knew they were so close, so close that we would never know in history what happened. But guess what? Now we do know."

Sweet baby Jesus. I read this snippet from right wing watch, but then seeing the video made all the more real. Dumbest fucking timeline.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I've just seen churches, the Christian church, they're being attacked right now. People on social media, anyone that speaks up, they're going, 'You can't say that. You're gone.' It's like they're doing whack-a-mole because they knew they were so close, so close that we would never know in history what happened. But guess what? Now we do know."

Sweet baby Jesus. I read this snippet from right wing watch, but then seeing the video made all the more real. Dumbest fucking timeline.

The poor, oppressed white Christians.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

Of course. It's the same with the Newsmax interview. He got his main account banned from Twitter for pushing this voter fraud bullshit, then got the MyPillow account banned after doing the same thing. They then brought him on to the show to talk about him being banned and then pretended to be surprised when he started talking about voting machines, the very thing he was banned for in the first place. And the co-host conveniently had a disclaimer ready to read when he inevitably started talking about those machines.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Funny thing is if we didn't use voting machines they'd just say the people hand counting it rigged the election. They just can't handle a loss so of course it was rigged.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I never imagined that I would ever see a more libelous (and baseline stupid) act by a CEO of a major company than Elon's "Pedo-diver" saga but Mike Lindell just said "hold my crack beer".

Oct 25, 2017
Just another piece of ammo for the courts to fucking eviscerate this clown off the planet. And I hope OAN's size 8 font disclaimer go with him.

Maccix

Jan 10, 2018
Does he really believe in this bullshit? Can't see what he is gaining here apart from trying to become the next Trump.

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe I'm actually watching this....I'm an hour in. I for the life of me couldn't articulate any of the arguments he or his guests are making. It's all so brain dead.

I will say I found a really funny edit point at around 57:50 where its clear Mike went on an end times rant but the scene just fades down and back up. Missing footage lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This Lindell dude looks and acts like some sitcom character. Even his moustache seems plastered on.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
giphy.gif

Darkgran

Oct 27, 2017
I watched it. It is as ridiculous as you think and Dominion is going to go hard on these idiots.

EVERYTING can be debunked with a few google searches.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the thing. OAN is saying that this just a long form ad that they sold space for, so they aren't responsible for the content of it. That actually could be a defense.

Except OAN promoted it as a news item:

You can't make this shit up.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
If they had to claim all of that...maybe they shouldn't have run it in the first place? Just a thought.
Makes me wonder if someone authorized the sale of the air time without checking what was gonna be in the slot. I can't think of any other reason to go for a disclaimer like that instead of just not airing the show.

Edit: Just saw the 12 hours part... Yea that shoots a big hole in my theory. I can't think of any reasonable reason for this. Thus I'm left with unreasonable bs as the only answer.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
Here's the thing. OAN is saying that this just a long form ad that they sold space for, so they aren't responsible for the content of it. That actually could be a defense.

Except OAN promoted it as a news item:

You can't make this shit up.

lmao that is not good for their legal defense

Also, Lindell and Carone have definitely smoked crack together.

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
Watching this crazy man spiral further into crazy has honestly become a highlight of all of this. But on behalf of Minnesota, I apologize. It feels somehow like our fault :(

Do love his pillows though.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would ask what fucking lawyer could ever think this disclaimer was good enough. But then I remembered that the downfall of these far-right assholes is always that they either never listen to their lawyers and/or are only able to retain lawyers that are as stupid as they are.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Lol, I was like Ok that looks like a fairly long but fair disclaimer, then read the last sentence... which totally kills the disclaimer.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"The statements are not to be taken as established facts"

*Cut to documentary title*

"ABSOLUTE PROOF"

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Jesus its just a rant. He is off the cuff the whole time, even saying "they are suppressing cancel culture". Wouldn't that be...you know...good for you then? that we aren't doing cancel culture shit? Go rehearse your shit or get the fuck out of my internet.

he's got that same "trump factor" going for him

the inane off the rails rambling part

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
This guy has enough money to get something like this produced, but he can't hire someone to check his shitty grammar? Just like Trump, his word vomit has an underlying point that would sound a lot more convincing if the person saying it were capable of coherent speech.

But I guess if you're part of the cult, you just nod along as the key words go by.