Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Will Ferrell is actually trending right now, guess why!

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
ca9d8e31-f016-4191-8dfa-e59e5282e0e3-1.jpg

All the search warrants.
Lmao!!

Here we go....

Reading the rest of the replies after the one I quoted...in tears over here...

Oct 27, 2017
Appreciate preets take on this:

As being the former head of the office prosecuting Guiliani his perspective is unique.
Love this quote regarding Barr blocking these search warrants:

But the other odd thing about this is had the Justice Department allowed the searches to be done when Trump was president, and had the Southern District of New York been able to collect that evidence, and had they been able to either bring a charge or appear as if they were about to before Trump left office, Rudy Giuliani would have been a prime pardon recipient. So the perverse thing, depending on your perspective, is that it's possible the delay by Justice cost Rudy Giuliani a Trump pardon.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
It's about time!

Here we go. I was wondering why it was taking so long. Apparently Bill Barr had a block on this warrant.

They should go after him next.

Trumpworld is no longer in charge.

Thank God.

Gotta give Rudy enough time to wipe his browser history.

Except that you can bring back the browsing history through the laptop's hard drive.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

But the other odd thing about this is had the Justice Department allowed the searches to be done when Trump was president, and had the Southern District of New York been able to collect that evidence, and had they been able to either bring a charge or appear as if they were about to before Trump left office, Rudy Giuliani would have been a prime pardon recipient. So the perverse thing, depending on your perspective, is that it's possible the delay by Justice cost Rudy Giuliani a Trump pardon.

This is some good shit, right here.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

Except it's not true. Trump could have pardoned Guiliani regardless of whether they allowed the searches. It would have been a massive red flag since Trump didn't pardon many people in his own orbit.

If Barr knew that Rudy would be charged after the election, he could have given him a heads up. But he probably didn't. There truly is no honor among thieves. Hell, there is a chance Trump has a pocket pardon for Guiliani, but that's highly doubtful and questionably legal.

Apr 21, 2018
Imagine if Rudy never worked with Trump and he just sort of went away quietly. He would potentially be remembered fondly.

The GOP hacks don't realize how tarnished their reputation gets when they act this way do they.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The "you could be next" message to rubes is a common line in MAGA sphere.

PedoGaetz said it recently, too.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
The FBI has been monitoring Giuliani's iCloud for two years, starting during the impeachment trial? That is incredibly damning for him, and associates, Trump?

Dershowitz was Trump's impeachment lawyer.

It also kneecaps the "this is just a political hit job by the Biden administration" defense. When it comes to completely bungling something, Rudy is a total pro. Just a master.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I am so fucking over the Republican defense of "IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!"

Mother fuckers, I'm not lobbying Ukranian nationals.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
This guy is real fucking mad at how the Barr DOJ treated him under Trump.

Pretty sure I won't be next, because I didn't do anything illegal. I don't want them accessing my shit either, but the poor attempt at fearmongering doesn't make me feel any more sympathy for you than I had before, you goblin.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
FBI warned Giuliani, key Trump ally in Senate of Russian disinformation campaign targeting Biden (WaPo)
The FBI warned Rudolph W. Giuliani in late 2019 that he was the target of a Russian influence operation aimed at circulating falsehoods intended to damage President Biden politically ahead of last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter.

The warning was part of an extensive effort by the bureau to alert members of Congress and at least one conservative media outlet, One America News, that they faced a risk of being used to further Russia's attempt to influence the election's outcome, said several current and former U.S. officials. All spoke on the condition of anonymity because the matter remains highly sensitive.
The warning, made by counterintelligence agents, was separate from the Justice Department's ongoing criminal probe, but it reflects a broader concern by U.S. intelligence and federal investigators that Giuliani — among other influential Americans and U.S. institutions — was being manipulated by the Russian government to promote its interests and that he appears to have brazenly disregarded such fears.
Despite the alert, Giuliani went forward in December 2019 with a planned trip to Kyiv, Ukraine's capital, where he met with a Ukrainian lawmaker whom the U.S. government later labeled "an active Russian agent" and sanctioned on grounds he was running an "influence campaign" against Biden. That operation, officials said, involved Ukrainian officials and political consultants who the U.S. intelligence community has since concluded were acting as Russian proxies not only to smear Biden and derail his candidacy but also to curtail U.S. support for Ukraine.
And the "key Trump ally in Senate" is, of course, Ron Johnson. (But that one we already knew about.)