kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
He has done some good things for the city. I won't knock him for making renting better than it is or making it easier to being a parent with free pre-k support.

He has his flaws but when it comes specifically to the NYPD he fucks so many times it's beyond ridiculous now.
He has done some good compared to Bloomberg yeah but he's also been utterly incompetent in so many areas and the way he has treated the police throughout his tenure has always been gross.

Remember when this doofus thought he had a shot at the White House?

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
He has done some good compared to Bloomberg yeah but he's also been utterly incompetent in so many areas and the way he has treated the police throughout his tenure has always been gross.

Remember when this doofus thought he had a shot at the White House?

He's leagues better than Bloomberg and Guiliani. They would even be worse in a moment like this or Eric Garner.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My suspicion is that cops around the country are going to be ignoring all the rules going forward as their defeats have made them feel vulnerable. Ultimately our so-called rights are an illusion, they disappear in crises, the moments we need them most. It's one of the contradictions of our supposed "democracy."
What defeats?

They're not getting defunded.

Politicians aren't denouncing their brutality.

The media isn't framing these protests as about police brutality.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
People with Punisher skull tattoos continue to be in denial that they're the baddies.
I've been thinking lately. I know there's that series of panels of the Punisher calling out cops for using his logo, but has he actually ever gone after killer cops? Feel like that'd be a better way to get cops to turn on him.