• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Also, smh at people calling him "a piece of shit." Yesterday you all thought he was a great person. People have issues, and I'm glad he's resigned over this, but there's no reason to dehumanize a person over what are relatively common flaws. Part of this vitriol is why our prisons are so needlessly full and why we are not seeing much focus on actual rehabilitation in our prisons. Good people would feel compassion for both the victims and the perpetrator.
God there is a lot to unpack here. Are you for real?

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awful. What a horrible person.

Your response to an attorney general being accused of these horrible things is "he resigns faster than a republican would"? You seem really classy.
I don't see how commenting on that observation speaks to any aspect of my character, especially when scandals is literally every day in recent times. So please, get real.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Also, smh at people calling him "a piece of shit." Yesterday you all thought he was a great person. People have issues, and I'm glad he's resigned over this, but there's no reason to dehumanize a person over what are relatively common flaws. Part of this vitriol is why our prisons are so needlessly full and why we are not seeing much focus on actual rehabilitation in our prisons. Good people would feel compassion for both the victims and the perpetrator.

"...no reason to dehumanize a person..."

Dehumanzing women is exactly why he's a piece of shit.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Maybe start asking why shit like this might be considered "relatively common".

Hold people accountable for their shit, and do not fucking excuse behavior like this with kiddie gloves.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
"Relatively common flaws"

GOOD LORD what is wrong with you people.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017

wat

Hopping_Mad

User banned for use of alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Australia
Whats with the loudest and proudest being guilty of what they attack? To distract people from their skeletons?

PanickyFool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have never, in my life, complimented a NY elected Democrat.

Patterson was great though.

Hopping_Mad

User banned for use of alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Australia
User banned (3 days): trolling and derailing, history of similar behaviour
Every person who goes out of their way to constantly attack Trump continues to be exposed of the very things they attack Trump for. The ultimate bug zapper.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
The same person that waa defending franken is in here defending this idiot. All in the name of politics over women. Shit never change.. nice to see he got put on time out.

Happy to see his position was abandoned in under 10 hours and this shit did not drag out for weeks. Nice to see Cuomo on top of this as well, whether because of primaries or not. Let the investigation commence and hopefully we get a cleaner AG in there, a woman would be nice.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
This has to be a record for fastest ended career. Schneiderman took the first step towards doing the right thing, but now needs to face further justice.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

I don't want to dogpile, but maybe you should really reflect for a moment here.

Maybe you need to recalibrate your values.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Glad he's out. Jesus..

And nothing quite like a thread about assaulting women to bring em out, goddamn. Some of the responses on the last two pages make my skin crawl.

Bye Red, you should have been thrown out for your Franken comments months ago.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
What does nonconsensual violent acts that he defends as sexual role play mean to you exactly?
tbh the article reads like he was physically abusive during 'consensual' sexual encounters (and violent, abusive, and controlling outside of sexual contexts.) None of the women actually accuse him of rape so maybe they don't feel it was. There's a much bigger focus on the physical abuse.

Karsticles

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad he's out. Jesus..

And nothing quite like a thread about assaulting women to bring em out, goddamn. Some of the responses on the last two pages make my skin crawl.

Bye Red, you should have been thrown out for your Franken comments months ago.
What were the Franken comments?

Ramuh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, the victims will speak to police and NY state will prosecute him for his crimes.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Forgot to check the byline and yup, it has Ronan Farrow! Dude is on a righteous crusade.

Dear god don't end up a piece of shit too, Farrow