Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Wccftech said:
After the first official teaser of its next-generation GeForce RTX gaming graphics cards yesterday, NVIDIA has announced that it will be hosting a special GeForce Event on 1st September. NVIDIA's CEO, Jensen Huang, will host the special GeForce event which will be delivered in a digital and pre-recorded format, similar to the GTC 2020 Digital keynote.

Wccftech said:
As for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Ampere gaming graphics cards, it is stated that the lineup is expected to consist of four graphics cards for 2020, these include:

• NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti
  • NVIDIA RTX 3080
  • NVIDIA RTX 3070
  • NVIDIA RTX 3060
All four graphics cards are rumored for launch in 2020 but will have different launch schedules. The high-end cards will be prioritized first with the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3080 slated to launch in September which is just about a month away from now. The GeForce RTX 3070 will be launch a month later in October while the GeForce RTX 3060 mainstream graphics card will hop on the retail shelves in November.

www.nvidia.com

NVIDIA GeForce at CES 2024

Monday, January 8, 2024

NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-Ampere-Gaming-Graphics-Cards_Announcement_Count-Down_1-1536x1180.png

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of time before Cyberpunk!!

Hopefully we can all get the cards we want without much issue.

Li bur

Oct 27, 2017
interesting...

I'm still not sure whether I can hold out another year (or two) and wait for 4060 or should I just dip right in.

Buggy Loop

Oct 27, 2017
OMG about time.

Can we hope for DLSS 3.0 or some really net optimization of raytracing with AI ?

Kayant

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Probably going the series that I finally upgrade from my trusty old GTX 970 which has/continues to be a champ. Now let's hope they bring down those prices!

For those interested they will be doing daily post until August 29 going down memory lane -

Below is a preview of the one for today.

Tonight I'm Gonna Game Like It's 1999!

November 30th, 1999

It's the dawn of a new millennium. With Y2K fast approaching, the news is doom and gloom and makes us wonder, "Will my Pentium III PC explode into a fireball at the stroke of midnight?" But what can we do, really? We've already backed up everything to our trusty CD-RWs and Iomega Zip disks. As we all nervously await the new year, let's ask a different question: Has there ever been a better time to be a PC Gamer?

It really feels like we are entering a Golden Age of Gaming. We're having so much fun that every year feels like a day, and it packs so much new delight and so many breakthroughs. Forget 2000. Where will gaming be in 2020? It's impossible to know. If only we could accelerate through time…

nvidia-geforce-ultimatecountdown-key-visual-850px.jpg

1999 was a wild time, and gaming's only got better since - we'll be posting our favorite memories spanning the last 21 years on social media. Each day will be a brand new year in succession, until we reach 2019 on August 31st. We welcome you to join us! Here's a .zip kit you can use to create and share your memories, and if you do it via #UltimateCountdown on any social platform, everyone will be able to see and share your favorite memories and moments.

On September 1st, we usher in a new era with a special event broadcast featuring NVIDIA CEO, Jensen Huang.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
3070 or 3060 - that's my question.
Hopefully the 3060 will also launch before Cyberpunk, wanna go with a new card for that one.

Techno