GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A nursing assistant working at an assisted-living facility in the New York City suburbs claims her colleagues simply could not believe her ample derrière was all-natural, for months demanding the name of the physician who gave her the supposed implants and making her life a living hell when she didn't share it.

Milouse Laguerre told her co-workers at Andrus on Hudson, a Westchester County nursing home, "that it is not true, that she did not have a fake ass, and that it was all hers," according to a lawsuit obtained by The Daily Beast. But her repeated "denials and protestations to the contrary would neither convince nor assuage them." Laguerre insisted, again and again, that she wasn't hiding anything, the lawsuit states.

But, it goes on, the others became enraged with her "for not disclosing to them the non-existent doctor/s who did [Laguerre's] butt implant and the work environment was poisoned that day and continued to be poisoned by [Laguerre's] refusal to provide them with the referral for the doctors who allegedly did her surgeries."
Anthony Odofile, Laguerre's attorney, told The Daily Beast that Laguerre became depressed over the abuse, and "there were times she didn't want to go to work, she just couldn't take it and called out sick." After she complained to management, Laguerre was suspended, then fired, Odofile said.

Meanwhile, Laguerre's alleged harassers remain on the job, having suffered no repercussions whatsoever.
According to the suit, the other CNA—who the suit describes as having "large flat buttocks"—proceeded to fix her eyes on Laguerre's rear end, and asked, "So you mean all that is… you?... God loves you all that much to give you these?" Laguerre responded, "God loves me all that much," the suit says. The CNA quickly told another nursing assistant walking by that Laguerre "stated that the ass [was] hers and that [it was] not fake," according to the lawsuit.

The second CNA "then said that it was not true and cannot be and that [Laguerre] has a big butt and that it is fake and that she has not seen someone with that ass before." As Laguerre continued to protest, things soon devolved into a public debate, with "all the nurses and CNAs gathered at the Rotunda questioning [her], insisting that she should tell them where she got her fake buttocks," the lawsuit continues. The others pushed Laguerre for a referral to her surgeon, but her denials fell upon deaf ears, the suit says. Laguerre told them she has been in the U.S. "since 2010 and had not gone on any trip to do butt implants nor knew any doctor who did one," according to the suit.
Laguerre is demanding general and compensatory damages for emotional, mental, and physical distress, lost earnings and lost opportunities to earn income, as well as punitive damages "in an amount sufficient to punish the defendants and deter others like them from repeating such unlawful conduct," plus attorney's fees and past and future costs of medical treatment.

Odofile said on Tuesday that he will be requesting a jury trial. Andrus has not yet filed an answer to Laguerre's lawsuit.
www.thedailybeast.com

Nurse Sues Over Former Co-Workers’ Nonstop Taunts About Her ‘Fake Ass’

Milouse Laguerre claims her colleagues refused to believe that her ample derrière was all-natural, and made her life a living hell over her insistence otherwise.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely justified. Workplace bullying (like all bullying) is shit.

Skyscourge

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2020
This is clearly bullying and also probably sexual harassment. Seems wild to me that it looked like everyone decided to single her out.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I know this isn't the main thrust here but even if it was fake... Leave her the fuck alone.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck she complained and was then fired because of it? I hope she's suing the workplace too.

Wait maybe she is...? I don't really understand it from reading the article...

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, this explains a lot. Following the article, the abuse she received at the start was clearly racial in nature.

Laguerre's troubles started almost immediately after she took a job in July 2019 as a certified nursing assistant (CNA) at Andrus in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, according to the lawsuit. It says four other CNAs right away began denigrating her for being Haitian, calling Haitians "ugly" and telling Laguerre that "they did not believe that [she] is Haitian based on her shape."
Finally, Laguerre complained to management. But, the lawsuit contends, "because these were long term employees and [Laguerre's] English was not very good, it was as if she had no voice."

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Month): Inappropriate Sexist Joke; History of Inappropriate Jokes, misgendering; Sexist Sommentary
Nerds make stealth brags on messages boards and social media platforms.

This woman did a stealth brag lawsuit. She took a lot of things to another level.

beat

Oct 28, 2017
This is clearly bullying and also probably sexual harassment. Seems wild to me that it looked like everyone decided to single her out.
Bullying does tend to single one person out, because people just go along with the prevailing vibe and thus it just keeps self-reinforcing. It's management's responsibility to stop it, not join in.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
The headline is kinda funny but the story is NOT, that's just straight up harassment and I hope she gets a payday and gets the fuck outta that racket.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
What a dumb thing to obsess over; just leave her the fuck alone!!!

Even if it was fake; why should y'all care!!!

Fudgepuppy

Oct 27, 2017
cbs12.com

4-year-old battling rare skin condition

Four years ago, Milouse Laguerre and Rene Georges had a baby boy. However, when Jayden was born they noticed something wasn’t right.“Once he was out, we noticed he was missing skin from his arms and his legs,” said Laguerre. She continued, “so you can imag
If this is the same Milouse Laguerre, she has not had a good life.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017

See, I opened the thread and had a look at the OP to see if there were any pics. But then I realized, shamefully, how terrible that thought process was and chastised myself for it. The fact that you didn't conduct the same exercise should indicate some areas of personal growth for yourself that you can work on.

mbpm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not that hard to leave people alone about their bodies in your workplace damnit

AwwBubbles

Oct 27, 2017
water-jet-in-the-face-car-wash.gif

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Was not expecting the Haitians comment in the article wtf
Like the ass thing isn't a joke obviously but the Haitian thing is just glossed over like wtf

tokkun

Oct 27, 2017
According to the suit, the other CNA—who the suit describes as having "large flat buttocks"

I can appreciate the desire to get that jab in the public record, but I'm not sure including your own unnecessary taunt helps the case.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
cbs12.com

Four years ago, Milouse Laguerre and Rene Georges had a baby boy. However, when Jayden was born they noticed something wasn’t right.“Once he was out, we noticed he was missing skin from his arms and his legs,” said Laguerre. She continued, “so you can imag
The Gofundme in this article is form Florida and this news story is about New York, so maybe they're different people. Although, obviously, people can move.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
cbs12.com

That poor kid!:( My wife has severe eczema and basically is itching all the time and covered in hives. She's lucky compared to this little guy. Dammit. I hurt just looking at him. That's heartbreaking.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
I can appreciate the desire to get that jab in the public record, but I'm not sure including your own unnecessary taunt helps the case.

"Your Honor, her incredibly non-existent ass goes to motive."
"sustained."

LoL some people are so fucking petty and stupid. Even if she did have implants her co-workers can fuck right off about asking. Straight up jealous bully assholes.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Was not expecting the Haitians comment in the article wtf
Like the ass thing isn't a joke obviously but the Haitian thing is just glossed over like wtf

Reading the lawsuit. The alleged sexual harassment came from other women, two of Jamaican descent and one African American.

diaspora wars at an assisted care facility, it's really a free for all at those type of worksites. Barely better than high school nonsense

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
You think a woman suing over sexual harassment is just trying to stealth brag? Seriously?
This does not seem to be a serious article (I could only read half of it before it asked me to sign up).

But obviously she will get her day in court and if serious it will prove itself over the next 12 months as they take depositions and exchange discovery.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
This was filed in the Supreme Court of New York as well. Seems like the City district would make more sense for something like this.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This does not seem to be a serious article (I could only read half of it before it asked me to sign up).

But obviously she will get her day in court and if serious it will prove itself over the next 12 months as they take depositions and exchange discovery.

What does any of this have to do with you being dismissive of sexual harassment?