TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
what people want: silksong
what people will get: axiom verge 2

0e3.png

Nov 8, 2017
Silksong would be great but I don't see it happening. If we are lucky we'll get a release date for Axiom Verge 2 though. Maybe something on Eastward. And probably a bunch of new announcements.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
Currently playing No Man's Sky for like the 5th time and I am wondering, is that game possible on Switch? That would be a perfect game for me.

It's a bit of a beast, especially as it has grown over time. I wonder if load times and CPU would hamper the Switch doing a game like that. Which is a shame, as I love it. Doesn't seem like a game with enough headroom to downport.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
do not expect updates/trailers/release dates for already announced games like silksong, axiom verge 2 or sports story.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope some of y'all remember the usual pattern of what comes after the indie world showcases these days.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Just a fun observation that Hollow Knight/Silksong is a successor not just to Metroid's gameplay, but also its fans' sometimes singular focus on new games/announcements for the series (while ignoring everything else).

This is probably a little unfair though.
A little. Metroid fans have been doing this for decades and the games don't even sell.

At least HK is relatively new and seems to be doing well commercially, (if not better than Metroid!)

Rufht now Nintendo has a lot of announced things out there that really need to be updated or released, so you're probably gonna see a bunch of fans of different shit all complaining about the lack of <insert game here>

JoelStinty

Aug 15, 2019
Hopefully we will see some Silksong footage. Wonder if there will be a new Indie collaboration as well.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It'll definitely be something that Nintendo could use to close off the presentation (similar to SMTV last time).
If Silksong shows up (and that's a big if) it feels more like "opener" material. Indie presentations usually close with brand new surprise announcements (Travis Strikes Again, Cadence of Hyrule, Axiom Verge 2, Ori, etc).

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
It's a bit of a beast, especially as it has grown over time. I wonder if load times and CPU would hamper the Switch doing a game like that. Which is a shame, as I love it. Doesn't seem like a game with enough headroom to downport.
Yeah, I decided to replay on PS4 Pro and got far enough in to not want to swtich to PC or X1 but it is a taxing game.

Wouldn't mind a downgrade if they do it, but just can't see it.

Makes me wish Nintendo would go all in for a Switch 2. Take Smash Ultimate approach but with the console.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wish people didn't hype themselves up for a silksong trailer... yall are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Ah nice, gotta love the indie shows.

Do I even dare looking at the comment section on the tweet? I'm sure everyone there is happy it's not a general direct :P

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
Nice to see Nintendo announce this, should be a fun one. The storm of comments under the post is ridiculous as always lol

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
I am expecting a ton of Apple Arcade games in there since the 1 year exclusivity is about to expire.

Lots of great games.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds that Super Meat Boy Forever makes an appearance? It feels like that game is never, ever going to be released

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017
Why did I make the mistake of reading the twitter comments... sometimes I'm ashamed to call myself a fan of Nintendo games...

May 10, 2019
Disco Elysium hasn't been officially PR-announced yet, so yeah it'll hopefully show up here.

Hoping for first Switch trailers for:
Timelie
Fights In Tight Spaces
An Airport for Aliens Currently Run By Dogs
Elsinore

And hoping against hope for Gunpoint/Heat Signature ports

Expecting:
Minoria (out 9/10 on Switch)
Moon (out in 10 days)
Cloudpunk (out soon?)
Mindsieze (out September)

And probably the first English trailer for Unreal Life.