• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, Crafted World definitely makes Woolly World this year much less realistic. That's a shame. Oh well, I'll still hold out hope.
i feel like the games are similar enough for them not to make sense being released close together, but different enough that someone who enjoys crafted world will enjoy woolly world in a few years.

I should study too but, it's not for an announcement, it's just for a little hint. #Goingmad
i just want an insider to come out here like
tenor.gif

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Things are quiet here, but I've always lived by the priniciple that ultimately only Nintendo knows what Nintendo is going to do.

People in the know are probably never in the know of everything going on.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wait.. You need to buy a separate damn ethernet adapter for switch!? How have I've never heard about this until now???

Anything else I should know? I'm gonna pick up a Switch on Friday

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
A hollow, still, emptiness is in the air. It plagues the world with a cold chill and a sense of dread as we wait endlessly for the next Nintendo Christmas. No soft whisper to calm our fears. Nary a sign of an upcoming Direct. Will we ever get out? Do we want to get out? Or shall we endure until the light shines once again? These are the questions we ask ourselves. This the life we persevere. This is the way of the Nintendo Direct.

Last edited:

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what they got in store, but Smash, Oddysey & Breath of the Wild is what I'm most interested in.
The Ethernet adapter is recommended if you have crappy wireless internet and want to avoid disconnecting or other issues while playing. It isn't mandatory.
I played Splatoon 2 using wireless and only had issues two or three times.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The direct should be this week as i have an hour steven universe special to fill the void for me next week

And i need something to fill the void this week

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Wait.. You need to buy a separate damn ethernet adapter for switch!? How have I've never heard about this until now???

Anything else I should know? I'm gonna pick up a Switch on Friday
If you have good Wi-Fi, you should be good but YMMV.
I've heard people say they have great internet but that on Switch, their connection is terrible.

I've put around 150 hours combined (maybe more) in Arms and Smash online and they run great for me. And I play online arenas with friends often enough to know if I experience lag it's not on my end.

Note - While I said Smash online runs great, do not confuse that with me saying it's a great experience. It's not. It has issues and needs a lot of work

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
I guess. I don't see why Jonneh would be worried. A Direct is a given because media always gets a heads up (atleast General Directs).
Media actually don't get a heads up from Nintendo unless it's a very specific game that we already have review copies for, and even then it's rare. I'm also not worried! Just wasn't teasing

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Damn be patient.
Nothing to worry about unless you don't hear something after Wednesday. Until then, just chill

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking about this last night, do you guys think a Ni no Kuni Collection could happen on Swich?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the Direct isn't the last day of January...I thunk Nintendo's Financial's come out that day though

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
catching up to the thread just to see that Nate ruled out a pokemon direct for this month. . .

I'm sad now. Was expecting a febuary reveal anyways but :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.