• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Between the Switch and PC, last month was absolutely brutal for me.

Persona 5 Strikers, CrossCode's Expansion, Mario 3D World, and Bravely II just to name a few. And that's not even counting games I got on sale like Burnout Paradise and The Ninja Saviors. So, unless I finish one of those games I listed before, I'm thinking of skipping every release this month, even Monster Hunter Rise. :(

Edit:
Wait, Gnosia is releasing this month?

shit...

Deleted member 20471

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Between the Switch and PC, last month was absolutely brutal for me.

Persona 5 Strikers, CrossCode's Expansion, Mario 3D World, and Bravely II just to name a few. And that's not even counting games I got on sale like Burnout Paradise and The Ninja Saviors. So, unless I finish one of those games I listed before, I'm thinking of skipping every release this month, even Monster Hunter Rise. :(

Edit:
Wait, Gnosia is releasing this month?

shit...
Gnosia is releasing tomorrow 😂 Our wallets are fucked.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
I got a review copy for Mail Mole and created an OT for it as I really enjoyed it. Its a Super Mario 3D World style game with plenty of charme and heart that is incredibly polished.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mail-mole-ot-super-mole-io-3d-world-switch-ps4-xbo-steam.387665/

I also asked the dev if he wanted to do an interview about the game/design process/team and did my first Indie dev interview :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhtZBkjFN0

I mostly focus on PC Hidden Gem videos on that channel, but if you guys enjoy the content, a like/subscribe would help me immensely. Have a great day :)

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I got a review copy for Mail Mole and created an OT for it as I really enjoyed it. Its a Super Mario 3D World style game with plenty of charme and heart that is incredibly polished.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mail-mole-ot-super-mole-io-3d-world-switch-ps4-xbo-steam.387665/

I also asked the dev if he wanted to do an interview about the game/design process/team and did my first Indie dev interview :)

I mostly focus on PC Hidden Gem videos on that channel, but if you guys enjoy the content, a like/subscribe would help me immensely. Have a great day :)

Thanks for this! I would have never picked this game out of the sea of games in Switch and am definitely picking it up on Friday. I love the idea of only jumping once you press and hold the jump button and then release the button to jump. I like the clean art style too even if simple looking.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017

I adore your threads so I had to ring that bell and give you a like! Great work, Toma!

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
did I miss the fact Akiba Strip is coming to Switch or is this the actual announcement?

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
QubicGames is hosting a 17-year-anniversary sale until 17th March.

If you own one of the following games
Robonauts
Pocket Mini Golf
Puzzle Book
Coloring Book

you will get following games for 0.17 €/$ each
Mana Spark
Eyes: The Horror Game
REKT! High Octane Stunts
Not not - A brain buster
Space Pioneer
Akane
Stencil Art
Koloro
Mini Trans
One Strike
Jumping Joe & Friends
#RaceDieRun
Graviy Rider Zero
Utopia 9
Rimelands: Hammer of Thor
Barbarous: Tavern Of Enyr
Escape Doodland
Robonauts
Pocket Mini Golf
Puzzle Book

or for 1.70€/$ each
Dex
Blazing Beaks
Bit.Trip Runner
Bit.Trip Beat
Bit.Trip Core
Bit.Trip Void
Bit.Trip Fate
Bit.Trip Flux
HyperParasite
Tharsis
Akuto: Showdown
Coffee Crisis
Zombie Blast Crew
Death's Hangover
Welcome to Primrose Lake
Warlocks 2: God Slayers
Timothy and the Myterious Forest

or for 5.00€/$ each
Dungeon Top
Door Kickers

Any recommendations? Dex, Tharsis?

REKT! is an amazing deal for that 0.17€ price. The single player challenges are fun, but the 2-player vs modes are even better.

steveovig

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two questions for you guys: If I thought La Mulana was too hard will I enjoy the sequel? Also, has anyone tried that new Cube/Picross 3D game on the eShop? It looks confusing but it may be fun, especially since I enjoyed Voxelgram a lot.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Anybody been having trouble accessing the Nintendo shop via web browser to buy games? I click DekuDeals to take me to the game page, click the buy button, sign-in, error page. It has been like this for awhile and even errored when I tried to redeem a point card.

I can go into the eShop on my Switch (same internet) and purchase no problem. My Laptop isn't connecting through a VPN either.

Deleted member 20471

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait to go back home and download Gnosia, if I'm lucky I could even carve out some time to start playing it... fucking hell, being an adult sucks.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone picked up Harvest Moon: One World? I know Story of Seasons is the far better series, but I did notice some interesting mechanics in the trailers for this new iteration.

starsleep3

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that NGPX starts in less than 2 hours.

New Game+ Expo

Web site created using create-react-app

Sungwon Cho is hosting the event. Unrealistically hoping for some eshop shadow drops.

Almyn

Oct 26, 2017
N-Ireland
How is raging loop? I see it's on sale in Europe. I'd never heard about it until I was reading up about Gnosia. I bought Gnosia today as it looks interesting, But I may buy up raging loop while it's on sale for afterwards.

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
NA PR before the NG+ Expo:

Apex Legends – Conquer with character in Apex Legends, a free-to-play* battle royale shooter featuring legendary characters with powerful abilities teaming up to battle for fame and fortune on the fringes of the Frontier. Master an ever-growing roster of diverse legends, deep tactical squad play and bold developments that level-up the battle royale experience. Apex Legends will be available on March 9. To celebrate the game's launch, all players who jump into the game on Nintendo Switch before the end of Season 8 will get the new Legendary P.A.T.H. skin. Nintendo Switch players will be also be granted 30 free levels for their Season 8 Battle Pass (Premium sold separately). Additionally, from March 9 to March 23, players will also earn double XP.*

Sea of Solitude: The Director's Cut – Adventure through a beautiful and troubling world, where nothing is as it seems, to confront and conquer your fears. Sea of Solitude: The Director's Cut takes you through a drowned city where light has been submerged in darkness, and metaphorical creatures evoke painful emotions that Kay must face and overcome. Journey with Kay by boat and on foot, navigate harsh landscapes, solve puzzles and confront the monsters to help her find her inner peace and her sea of solitude.

Gnosia – In this adventure RPG, the crew of a drifting spaceship formulate a desperate plan for survival while facing off against a mysterious and deadly threat known as the Gnosia. The most suspicious among them will be put into cold sleep one by one in an effort to completely rid the ship of Gnosia. It's almost impossible to tell whether each person put into cold sleep was really Gnosia or simply a poor, unfortunate scapegoat, sacrificed by the Gnosia for their own survival. Can the humans emerge victorious? Or is mankind doomed?

DLC:
Wield the "Power of the Aegis" in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The Cloud Sea of Alrest has never seen a battle like this before! Today, Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as its newest playable DLC fighters. Prepare for a massive brawl when deploying these two formidable warriors. Challenger Pack 9 contains both Pyra/Mythra as playable fighters, a new stage based on the Cloud Sea of Alrest setting and a selection of sweeping music tracks from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Challenger Pack 9 is part of Fighters Pass Vol. 2, which can be purchased for $29.99 and also includes Sephiroth from the Final Fantasy series, Min Min from the ARMS game, Steve & Alex from Minecraft and two more yet-to-be announced fighters as they release. Challenger Pack 9 can also be purchased separately for $5.99.

Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Ace Strike – Available March 6
America Wild Hunting – Available March 5
Arcade Archives GUERRILLA WAR
Ayakashi: Romance Reborn Dawn Chapter & Twilight Chapter
Counter Recon: The First Mission
Doug Hates His Job – Available March 5
Dreaming Sarah – Available March 5
Duel on Board
Estranged: The Departure
Everhood
Give It Up! Bouncy
Into A Dream
Kill It With Fire
Mail Mole
My Coloring Book
NENA – Available March 5
NOBLE ARMADA: LOST WORLDS – Available March 8
Pixel Game Maker Series Puzzle Pedestrians
Real Driving Sim
Rock 'N Racing Bundle Off Road & Rally – Available March 5
Ruinverse
Spooky Chase
Sticky Monsters
SUPER METBOY!
Task Force Delta – Afghanistan

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
YO WHAT

POCKY & ROCKY FINALLY GETTING PORTED?!

BLASTER MASTER ZERO 3?!?

All this on top of the new Smash DLC today?! Hot damn, so much news.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a port, it's a new game in the same style as the original by the original developers.
Oh damn, awesome. Maybe this'll mean they can put the SNES originals on the SNES Online App. I remember renting the first one as a kid but never got the chance to revisit it. I know the GBA port hit Wii U but I heard it wasn't as good. Can't wait to try the new game out.

Dec 2, 2019
This does look great

Can the Switch just stop having so many games for a moment please? I would like to play on my Xbox and PS5 at some point 🤣

WRdWpW.gif

Deleted member 20471

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What the actual fuck Everhood looks super amazing and it reminds me of Undertale and I have to buy it now.
Fuck I have to buy Gnosia too and I have no time to play.
The fuck.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
Two questions for you guys: If I thought La Mulana was too hard will I enjoy the sequel? Also, has anyone tried that new Cube/Picross 3D game on the eShop? It looks confusing but it may be fun, especially since I enjoyed Voxelgram a lot.
I ultimately had to use a guide several times to beat La-Mulana 1, but I was able to beat La-Mulana 2 completely on my own. However, it took me like 80 hours and I was drawing better maps and more extensive notes than I ever did when playing LM1. I think LM2 is a little less difficult overall, but part of that comes from having experience with the first game.

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
or for 1.70€/$ each
Dex
Blazing Beaks
Bit.Trip Runner
Bit.Trip Beat
Bit.Trip Core
Bit.Trip Void
Bit.Trip Fate
Bit.Trip Flux
HyperParasite
Tharsis
Akuto: Showdown
Coffee Crisis
Zombie Blast Crew
Death's Hangover
Welcome to Primrose Lake
Warlocks 2: God Slayers
Timothy and the Myterious Forest

or for 5.00€/$ each
Dungeon Top
Door Kickers

Any recommendations? Dex, Tharsis?
I bought all the Bit.Trip games, but I'm disappointed none of them have multiplayer. I'm pretty at least one has multiplayer on the Wii disc.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
What the actual fuck Everhood looks super amazing and it reminds me of Undertale and I have to buy it now.
Fuck I have to buy Gnosia too and I have no time to play.
The fuck.

Tell me about it, all these good indies coming out at once and I've only just started playing the massive game Hyrule Warriors like an idiot

Deleted member 20471

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tell me about it, all these good indies coming out at once and I've only just started playing the massive game Hyrule Warriors like an idiot
Dude, I'm such a gigantic idiot that I'm getting a second degree while working full time instead of playing indie games. It seems I chose the worst decade possible to do it.

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, how did I miss Everhood, it looks amazing! Probably my next purchase once I finish Gnosia

edamame

Oct 28, 2017
How is raging loop? I see it's on sale in Europe. I'd never heard about it until I was reading up about Gnosia. I bought Gnosia today as it looks interesting, But I may buy up raging loop while it's on sale for afterwards.

I don't know how it stacks up against Gnosia, but I played Raging Loop back in October and it's pretty good. The mystery, characters and overall atmosphere are well done and I had a hard time putting it down. It does stumble towards the end but even so I really enjoyed it.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Woah looks like they've finally filled the last of the holes

May finally be time for me to bite, third person camera is a win for me plus bots. Also on sale at $14

Status
Not open for further replies.