For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirthizzalot

Jan 26, 2020
i thought it was a really good finale.
I enjoyed it. Until the finale scene. I REALLY enjoyed the second half of the season. It just seemed like such a hollow ending. Especially his conversation with princess caroline about going back to acting. It's just a never ending loop of shitty decisions. And leaves you wondering "what's the point"

Sergio

Nov 13, 2018
FAHtasv.png

Oh no, this picture is attacking me

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I don't know what's more far fetched, SMTV actually existing or Folders

nintendo pls
There's a whole class of random indie games I impulse bought 2 years ago and maybe booted up twice before forgetting about that I'm expecting to rediscover once we can finally organize our games.

It'll be like digging through boxes of your old stuff as a kid and finding old treasures, except instead of being in my parents house's basement it'll be deep in the "more games" section of the OS.

Estro

Jul 17, 2019
I mean I'm ususally one of the more positive folks regarding this stuff, and I agree its not too late in any shape or form, but it's still a bummer.

Like I will get AC or the almost inevitable Mario 3D World day 1 because I never played it, but by now I'd really like to know whats up in the next few months except for stuff we already know about for ages.

Oh, I completely agree with this. I'm just saying that even if it would be a bummer not to get a Direct this month, by the end of the year we could still end up having had a pretty strong year. It's just too soon to know.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I have just had another pizza, after Sunday... If the Direct is not announced today, I cannot get another one ...

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
I enjoyed it. Until the finale scene. I REALLY enjoyed the second half of the season. It just seemed like such a hollow ending. Especially his conversation with princess caroline about going back to acting. It's just a never ending loop of shitty decisions. And leaves you wondering "what's the point"
Exactly. Bojack can wallow in his own self perpetuating misery. Everyone else gets the happily ever after they deserve after putting up with him for so long. Bojack deserved the ending he got.

Sergio

Nov 13, 2018
Okay, lets make predictions.
How many pages is this post going to have five minutes later after the supposed announcement?

I say 245

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Emily: "2020 Will be great for Switch"

Nate: "March onwards will be great"

Not exact quotes but yeah... That's the gist. Keep your chins up.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
My hope honestly is to see more of Nintendo's lesser talked about games.

Endless Ocean
Battalion Wars
Rhythm Heaven
Tomadachi Life
Nintendogs
Warioware or land
Excitebikes
Punch-out
Paper Mario
Wave Race
Custom Robo
1080 Avalanche
Chibi Robo
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Advance Wars
Sin and Punishment
Fatal Frame
Pokemon Conquest
Golden Sun
Etc . . .

To get a few of those would be awesome. Some would even be fine as eshop remasters. Others could be low budget sequels. Some could be new entries with a higher budget. Either way I'd just like to see some return.

chase beck

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
my big take away from that conversation was princess caroline's willpower to not take him back and say she'd recommend someone if he does come back. season 6 to me was primarily so interesting because we really see in a demonstrable way how much the people around bojack have grown. there's been so much amazing character development tangential to him that's easy to forget because of his cyclical behavior. idk i guess from your perspective i see where you're coming from but i also just liked seeing everyone with their shit mostly together and standing strong. whether or not bojack falls back into his cycles is really just anyone's guess so it's a fair feeling to come away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.