For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iag

Oct 27, 2017
burnsplaque.png

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Amazed at how willing people are to fall into complete despair and doom Nintendo's entire 2020 (or entire future, for some) if no Direct is anounced in two hours.

I think we'll have a general direct this month, but we could have a Direct in March and there would still be plenty of time for this to be a great year. The big releases are going to be concentrated on June-Novembrer anyway, no matter what.
I mean I'm ususally one of the more positive folks regarding this stuff, and I agree its not too late in any shape or form, but it's still a bummer.

Like I will get AC or the almost inevitable Mario 3D World day 1 because I never played it, but by now I'd really like to know whats up in the next few months except for stuff we already know about for ages.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo skipping both Directs and E3 because they're gonna have all the announcements at the Tokyo 2020 Opening Ceremony.
While having to wait for news on upcoming Nintendo Switch software until Friday, 24 July, Nintendo having a major presence during the Tokyo 2020 (Opening Ceremony) would be a rather smart move, in my opinion at least.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I've got a class, data structures and algorithms, with a quiz in half an hour. I should get out ten minutes before our moment of judgement

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
Today still makes the most sense for announcement for Thursday Direct. And I expect it in an hour and a half.

But not gonna lie, hearing confirmation/buzz from a few other folks would inspire more confidence.

Cannot imagine Nintendo going til E3 or beyond without info. That would be grossly negligent on any companies part and they'd be roasted by everyone for it and rightly so.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018

Do you remember the announcement of this project? It was announced for 2020, so I hope we'll see it soon!

I hate this kind of trailers. Yeah, we are working on something. Well... who would have thought. No, a studio will say "so, we finished our game. lets just do...nothing".
It conveys nothing (except maybe the mood, but that all can change...)...so...why?

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
NoE have only posted twice on twitter today, once at 10 AM (NES/SNES) and once at 11 AM CET (spirit event for Smash) (2,5h ago).
Yesterday, they also posted at 12 and 1 PM.
Doesn't have to mean shit, but usually their account seems to be more busy.

Jan 2, 2018
I hate this kind of trailers. Yeah, we are working on something. Well... who would have thought. No, a studio will say "so, we finished our game. lets just do...nothing".
It conveys nothing (except maybe the mood, but that all can change...)...so...why?

If I remember correctly that is the announcement of their first console game, so it's a big deal.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
If I remember correctly that is the announcement of their first console game, so it's a big deal.
And...why? The financing is as far as i see not done by Crowdfunding. So i still don't see the point. A press release "our next game will be on consoles" would have been enough if it was that importaint to message this to the fanbase.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Which excites me more, the next itsa Nintendo Direct is coming maybe guys its happening really really this week tweet, or WB next Batman is coming soonz, full reveal teaser trailer any second now, yes yes im no Joker.

Hypez

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
By the time I'm done with lunch and a dogwalk, we'll be close to knowing if we're getting the goods or not.

Hold on to your butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.