• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I could only maybe see snes games being announced if it was a big drop of a ton of games, including some major ones.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019

Golden Sun Dark Dawn copyright renewal. Golden Sun Trilogy Collection for the Nintendo Switch coming soon? Last year there was a copyright renewal for the franchise as well.

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
Ok so apparently SEGA has a deal with nintendo...
The direct will air exclusively before the thursday night showing of the Sonic Movie next week along with a trailer for Sonic And The Secret Rings 2 exclusively for Switch. All attendees will recieve an eshop code to download a limited demo of the game to try it out 2 weeks before every else. Hype.

lying-face_1f925.png

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
The direct will air exclusively before the thursday night showing of the Sonic Movie next week along with a trailer for Sonic And The Secret Rings 2 exclusively for Switch. All attendees will recieve an eshop code to download a limited demo of the game to try it out 2 weeks before every else. Hype.

lying-face_1f925.png
Sonic 06 2

ben_bot

Feb 26, 2019
I broke down gang. Been playing through MPT on the Wii. The waggle controls are frustrating, but I'm sticking with it!

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Y'all never learn with Nintendo's trademarks. If those meant anything we'd be on Eternal Darkness 5 by now.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
If Nintendo is getting buddy buddy with MS and there's a Double Dragon collection coming to Switch soon, what are the odds we get Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team on SNESflix?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom

lying-face_1f925.png
Sonic and the Black Doom aka Shadow the Hedgehog 2

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
I've never played a Golden Sun game, and I don't have much interest in the series, but I would love to get one on the Switch if only to appease the suffering fanbase.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
xc2 was not developed with the switch in mind (they didn't even know about the nx specs).
links awakening was developed by Grezzo.
dxm is not a first party game either.
It was stated in an interview by Takahashi that XB2 was never in development for WiiU. As well as that, the game went into full development in 2015 after the TX1 was out and had probably been selected for Switch.

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
It was stated in an interview by Takahashi that XB2 was never in development for WiiU. As well as that, the game went into full development in 2015 after the TX1 was out and had probably been selected for Switch.

there's no way in 2015 they knew about the switch future specs. it was in development with PC tools.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
It's nice in Europe because they are on during the day if I was in the US and had the day off I'm not getting up at 9 to watch the direct.
Yup

Although during the last Direct I was in New York and it crossed my mind to visit the Nintendo store to watch the Direct live. But I decided against it.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
I've never played a Golden Sun game, and I don't have much interest in the series, but I would love to get one on the Switch if only to appease the suffering fanbase.
Eeeeehhhhh

They're alright I guess. The original games I mean. Dark Dawn is the most cookie cutter RPG ever. Its not bad. Its not good either. It just exists.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Going from 3DS to Switch.

tumblr_odscatgsw71rsghfro1_400.gifv

Receiving the Smash letter.

source.gif

Selling millions of copies and enlarging the mostly male userbase of Switch.

tumblr_odselhW4r61rsghfro1_400.gifv

Style Savvy 5 is coming, girls

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019

The first two games are excellent. THose and LoZ OoT/MM/BotW are the only few games that love to come back and play it again. Plus, it aged pretty well, considering its from the 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.