• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I want...

• Nintendo First Party |OT|

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Nintendo |OT|

Votes: 37 9.6%
  • Nintendo Speculation |OT|

Votes: 160 41.7%
  • Nintendo General Discussion |OT|

Votes: 175 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
what do you think the holiday game is?
It'd really suck if HAL managed to get out the next main series Kirby game this year. I'd hate that. Yep.

Are you suggesting the Splatoon spin-off in that case? It was part of his predictions back when we thought the July Direct was a general, and unlike Metroid or BotW 2 I don't think it was specifically ruled out for this year.
Yes Splatoon. Though I'll play nice and say he hasn't deconfirmed hearing about Nintendogs (he didn't know about Pokémon Snap).

I can't recall any other predictions he made in the video. I have to listen to it again. I think a SS HD won't come until next year.

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
I'd take Skyward Sword HD at this point.

Pretty damning that MPT isn't even in contention: I swear it doesn't exist.

Jan 2, 2018
I swear it doesn't exist.

81rUqepTtsL._SL1500_.jpg

:P

I'm debating buying that one for my Wii from time to time ...

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Yes Splatoon. Though I'll play nice and say he hasn't deconfirmed hearing about Nintendogs (he didn't know about Pokémon Snap).

I can't recall any other predict he made in the video. I have to listen to it again.

I agree Splatoon is the most likely contender, I think Nintendogs is going to happen but I think it will probably be like a Q1 title (alongside the New Switch)

Could it be the miracle game or was it the 3d collection in your opinion ?

ooh, yeah, an update on the miracle game(s) and whether the 3d collection was one of them would be dope.

i wanna say the 3d collection probably isn't? because it was already heavily rumored when he started the "miracles" talk, not because it isn't miraculous

the third party miracle sort of has to be monster hunter, right?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So, Splatoon: Ink You Up as the potential title for the Splatoon spin-off? Nintendo just trademarked "Ink You Up"

It's for merch.

store.nintendo.co.jp

Nintendo TOKYO/OSAKA/KYOTO「INK YOU UP」

任天堂の公式オンラインストア。ニンテンドースイッチ本体やダウンロードソフトをはじめ、よりゲームを楽しむための追加コンテンツやグッズ、ここでしか手に入らないストア限定商品もご用意しています。

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
If the 3D collection was the miracle then lol gg Nintendo's generation, liquidate the company

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
3D All-Stars definitely wasn't the miracle game, lol. Nate was still mentioning the miracle game after that rumor was all over the place.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
Super Mario Sunshine is the best 3D Mario.
I love Sunshine. I think it's tied with 64 as the best 3D Mario. I cannot WAIT for the 18th!

Anyone know if Sunshine will have camera control options? The inverted controls of the original make it virtually impossible to play now since my brain got re-wired apparently.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
So I am getting all the more hopeful for Golden Sun, especially with no Mario sports game announced so far.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I've no idea what the vast majority of this place is like because I just hang out here. This thread is rarely toxic, but maybe the outside world is harsh and unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.