• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
One hour to go, you will not be forgotten.

xdark-cloud-640x213.jpg,qv=1499456884.pagespeed.ic.OX5ZH0vHqV.jpg

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018

Hob

Sep 3, 2019
gonna guess its a combining of multiple rumors
-Old rumors of one of MS big titles coming over Halo/Forza/Gears
-Zell saying something coming to the Switch in the way of "Mario on Playstation"
Cuphead, Ori, and Minecraft are on the Switch and the MCC is already coming to Steam.

This would really be something crazy to see. Can't wait now, less than one hour.

Oct 25, 2017
México
So, let's change the tone a little bit. Let's discuss how/where are we going to watch the Direct. Here in mi city, the Direct will be at 5:00 p.m. and that's the time my work day ends, but I'm going to stay an extra 40 minutes to watch the Direct.

There is a vending machine downstairs, so I will purchase a small snack and a diet coke, and will watch it with earphones on my work's computer.

How about you?
Getting ready:

TRnpGNM.jpg

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
#same although it's only a ~15 minute drive home for me 10 if I hit all greenlights and no traffic. I've already made arrangements for my brother to bring me dinner so I don't have to stop and get food.

Prayin' you make it.

15 minute drive here too. I live 7 miles from work and get to drive with a view over a cliffside bay. In Florida. #blessed

but mostly gonna be antsy to get home and gather food and plop on the couch. There better not be any traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.