Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Time flies. Probably the only and maybe last system that I got day one (and midnight at that). Enjoyed Pilotwings at the time.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorites. The library is incredible. And when you factor in DS compatibility I think it's arguably the best system ever made.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
That run in 2013 beginning with Fire Emblem Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon XY, Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds really got me back in love with videogames.
What a fantastic year it was. Holy cow!

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Holy shit it did NOT feel like ten years. I actually happened to use my launch 3DS this morning as an alarm clock with WarioWare Gold (usually use my New 3DS XL, but I don't want to take WarioWare Gold in and out of it all the time just for the alarm clock feature).

I love my 3DS, lots of great games. The Fire Emblem run on the thing is incredible, Awakening/Fates/SoV are all fantasitc, idgaf what people say. Also loved stuff like Theatrhythm, ALBW, the Ace Attorney games (DD, SOJ, DGS 1 and 2). I first played Dragon Quest XI in Japanese on it which was a fantastic experience. VLR I prefer the Vita version of but I first played and fell in love with the 3DS version. Little Battlers eXtreme is dope. I'm probably forgetting a lot. Still going through the backlog on mine too, playing SMT4A on and off.

I think I'll always mostly associate the 3DS with college. I played it some before and after, but it basically became my primary gaming platform in uni and stopped around the time I graduated. For reference I started college in late 2012 and graduated a couple months into 2018.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
I love my OG blue 3ds even though it is a bit of a messy design and the system was far from perfect.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
One of if not the strongest and most diverse 1st party lineup for a handheld ever.
(the Switch is getting there)

The 3rd party stuff was infamously gutted after the unsuccessful launch, but in the end it had a few incredible standouts, such as Monster Hunter and Theathrythm Final Fantasy.

Thanks for holding me out for my gaming needs from 2013 all the way to 2019.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit it did NOT feel like ten years. I actually happened to use my launch 3DS this morning as an alarm clock with WarioWare Gold (usually use my New 3DS XL, but I don't want to take WarioWare Gold in and out of it all the time just for the alarm clock feature).

Wow, I actually forgot about the alarm clocks in WWG. That game had a lot of crazy and fun extra stuff.