Oct 25, 2017
Where is Hey Arnold?

Nickelodeon-Kart-Racers_2018_07-25-18_005.jpg_600.jpg

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The listings have been sitting on GameStop.com for months. Slightly surprised at Rugrats and Hey Arnold inclusion, but not really since Hey Arnold just had the movie last year and Rugrats is getting a new show.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't Disney own Doug now? I know it went from one network to the other, but I'm not sure which way it happened.

HypedBeast

Oct 29, 2017
No Jenny
bfc1eea792601d3bbb178f6df920eca4.jpg

No Zim
Invader-Zim.jpg

And not a single motherfucking Avatar or Korra rep.

Where is my 2000's reps at like come on?

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
OMG...That was Helga?
WTF did they do to her?

She seems kinda chibified much like the TMNT, guess they're trying to keep characters closer to the spongebob and rugrats proportions.

Always has pissed me off that Jenny always got snubbed in these games, she only had one adventure game and the puzzle fighters clone under her belt.

But at least the adventure game did gave us playable XJ4.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The press release says characters from 12 Nicktoons. What they've shown is just 4 nicktoons (SpongeBob, TMNT, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold). I wonder what other classica they'll add? I imagine they'll include Loud House and FOP at least beyond that.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Clicked the thread hoping for some Rugrats recognition

Was not disappointed

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
The press release says characters from 12 Nicktoons. What they've shown is just 4 nicktoons (SpongeBob, TMNT, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold). I wonder what other classica they'll add? I imagine they'll include Loud House and FOP at least beyond that.
Catdog and one or two of the ahh real monsters as retro characters.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
do kids nowadays even know what Rugrats or Hey Arnold is?

Hey Arnold had a movie come out fairl recently.

12 series ppl lol there's still Hope. I'll eat my hat if Zim not in. Isn't he getting new material too

I guess the presser could be read like that, but with these devs there is a precedent, for Battle Crashers they revealed the entire roster in the press release with similar weasel wording to make it sound like more characters would be in.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Think they mean 12 characters in general. The characters they mention add up to 12.

EDIT: Wait, I think you're right. I see and more at the end of the first bullet point! :D

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Yo, in for helga.

They'd be blessing it big time if they put in ginger or Carl foutley.