• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Where is this from again? lol

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of hit pieces lately from non Ottawa publications throwing shit at Melnyk. What took so long? Why the change all of the sudden?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

edit:

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Niku back in as the Jets defence continues to drop bodies like the Grande Armée on a half-ration march from Moscow. Morrissey was expected to play but is out another game and Kulikov is on leave, albeit a happier one due to his wife giving birth.

I feel bad for being annoyed at Niku for being sent to the Moose for a conditioning stint to start the season, I had heard he wasn't in game shape but had totally forgotten he had a groin injury from a car accident at the beginning of training camp. Hope he's 100% now!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Fantasy question: Does anyone know why some "predicted weekly totals" are red and some are green?

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
The Rangers have signed Matthew Robertson to an ELC. I'm surprised this happened so quickly, but he's had a good deal of buzz around him and could potentially be a real nice get as a second round draft pick.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These attacks on Melnyk must be driving him insane. I anticipate a twitter meltdown and the NHL being forced to push him out.

Oct 25, 2017

I like Miller up with Pettersson. Can maybe get him going. Boeser should get another game or two and then swap out if he can't find his game.

A lot of hit pieces lately from non Ottawa publications throwing shit at Melnyk. What took so long? Why the change all of the sudden?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

edit:

What are you suggesting?

Hob

Sep 3, 2019
Finally a Ducks game tonight I can watch without interruptions. GO DUCKS!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

What are you suggesting?

These articles haven't showed up at all these past 2 years while this guy took a shit on everything, till all of the sudden 2 in the same week. My hope is the league working behind the doors to put pressure on this guy to sell, now doing it through the media or finally allowing media publications to finally attack one of their owners, where before they were more protective.

Oct 25, 2017
These articles haven't showed up at all these past 2 years while this guy took a shit on everything, till all of the sudden 2 in the same week. My hope is the league working behind the doors to put pressure on this guy to sell, now doing it through the media or finally allowing media publications to finally attack one of their owners, where before they were more protective.
Oh I see

That'd be nice. But I'm skeptical that the league and media would collude like that. Would be inclined to believe that it's a combination of a) NHL season starting and lots of attention drawn to every corner, b) an accumulation of Melnyk-centric stories over the last couple years, and c) media perpetuates itself with more articles breeding more articles - ie, oh Melnyk is a national story now? Ok let me write my piece then

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Wings should've won this game. Fucking stupid offside call that takes back the Larkin goal which puts us up 2-1, then the Ducks come right back and score 2 in 47 seconds.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the Pens, fuck the Caps, fuck the Sharks.