NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
the Cowboys winning the division at 6-10, tanking their draft positioning and then getting destroyed in a playoff game is the outcome everybody should root for.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
the Cowboys winning the division at 6-10, tanking their draft positioning and then getting destroyed in a playoff game is the outcome everybody should root for.
I sorta like the idea of the Cowboys getting a fluke playoff game, then McCarthy has to go up to GB and take on an Aaron Rodgers who'd be on a mission to humiliate him.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
I don't care about next week or the Wild Card round...I want Allen and the Bills now in Arrowhead and I want to break their jabroni back, make them humble....

tumblr_prlnepQUku1rrkahjo1_500.gifv

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
They shoulda flexed the Cowboys Giants game, Washington has no QB.

Ah well at least i'll know if we are out by 4.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
okay literally knowing nothing about betting/wagers what's the difference between lika -250 and +200

I think it is the following:
  • -200 means you have to bet $200 to win $100 +your bet money so profit of $300. So if you only bet $100, you would only win $50 (+ your bet money).
  • +200 means a $100 bet wins you $200 +your bet money so a profit of $300
  • So a + means what you win with a $100 bet , while a - means how much you have to bet to win $100.

ViperVisor

Oct 29, 2017
The best thing Mike Singletary did for the 49ers is play Troy Smith over Alex Smith and it kept them out of the playoffs and they were able to draft Aldon Smith who was on a HOF pace before self destructing.

FisherTea

May 24, 2020
I think it is the following:
  • -200 means you have to bet $200 to win $100 +your bet money so profit of $300. So if you only bet $100, you would only win $50 (+ your bet money).
  • +200 means a $100 bet wins you $200 +your bet money so a profit of $300
  • So a + means what you win with a $100 bet , while a - means how much you have to bet to win $100.

Honestly never understood this either. Thanks for the explanation!

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
GG Titans fans

Please give the Chiefs fits in the playoffs. Every one gets to win *one* Super Bowl and they've had theirs. Now they must be stopped before we get Patriots 2.

Thanks!

I mean by that logic Rodgers can never get another ring either. I am not a chiefs fan but I would love seeing Patrick mahomes continue to overtake and dominate the nfl. Makes me happy seeing all those racist stereo types about black qbs get destroyed.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
He also plays in a conference where a 6 win team can get in the playoffs
www.tankathon.com

Tankathon | 2025 NFL Draft Order

2025 NFL Draft order tracker updated after every game. View traded picks in all seven rounds and a live updating Mock Draft after each game.
GB has played the easiest schedule in the league and they only played 1 NFC Least...

EDIT: the teams with the number one seeds have both played 5 teams with winning records
Chiefs 5-0 in this games.
GB is 4-1, blow out loss to the Bucs..

Last edited:

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Is this legit? Dude is JaMarcus Russell 2.0 but at least JRuss had talent.

"NFL Update
@MySportsUpdate
Dwayne Haskins declined to talk to reporters after today's game and left the stadium. NFL rules state that barring an injury, the starting QB must speak with the media after the game. A rough week for the 2019 first-rounder.
7:59 PM · Dec 27, 2020"

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Is this legit? Dude is JaMarcus Russell 2.0 but at least JRuss had talent.

"NFL Update
@MySportsUpdate
Dwayne Haskins declined to talk to reporters after today's game and left the stadium. NFL rules state that barring an injury, the starting QB must speak with the media after the game. A rough week for the 2019 first-rounder.
7:59 PM · Dec 27, 2020"

Washington said they sent him home. I think they are full of shit, personally.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Does anybody have the official tiebreakers/scenarios for next week?

Crazy how an 11-5 team might get left out of the playoffs in the AFC while a 6-10 team could win a division, and an 8-8 team could get a wildcard get in in the NFC. Remember when the NFC was the way deeper conference the last 10 years?

Even crazier to think the AFC looks that much deeper after Brady swapped to the NFC.

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Does anybody have the official tiebreakers/scenarios for next week?

AFC
  • The Chiefs clinched the No. 1 seed and will get a first-round bye
  • The Steelers clinched the AFC North and will be the No. 2 seed if they finish with a better record than the Bills.
  • The Bills clinched the AFC East and will be the No. 2 seed if they finish with the same or a better record than the Steelers.
  • The Titans will win the AFC South and clinch a home playoff game with a win over the Texans. If they lose to the Texans, they can still win the division if the Colts lose next week to the Jaguars. If they lose out and the Colts win the AFC South, the Titans are still in playoffs with a Ravens loss or Dolphins loss.
  • The Dolphins will make the playoffs if they win at Buffalo in Week 17 or if they lose to Buffalo and the Ravens lose to the Bengals.
  • The Ravens will make the playoffs with a win next week over the Bengals. They also can get it with a Colts or Browns loss in Week 17.
  • The Browns will make the playoffs with a win next week over the Steelers or a Colts loss to the Jaguars.
  • The Colts will make the playoffs with a win next week over the Jaguars plus a Ravens, Browns or Dolphins loss.
NFC
  • The Packers clinched the NFC North and will clinch the No. 1 seed with a win or a Seahawks loss next week.
  • The Saints clinched the NFC South. They need the Seahawks to win out and the Packers to lose to the Bears (along with a Saints win against the Panthers) to create a three-way tie and vault themselves to the No. 1 seed.
  • The Seahawks clinched the NFC West. They need the Packers to lose next week to the Bears and the Saints to lose next week to the Panthers in order to clinch the No. 1 seed.
  • The Washington Football Team will win the NFC East if it beat the Eagles next week. If they lose, then whoever wins the Cowboys-Giants game will win the NFC East. If the Cowboys-Giants game finishes in a tie, the Cowboys will win the NFC East.
  • The Bucs have clinched a wild-card spot.
  • The Rams will make the playoffs with a win over the Cardinals next week or a loss and a Bears loss.
  • The Bears will make the playoffs with a win over the Packers or a Cardinals loss to the Rams.
  • The Cardinals will make the playoffs with a win over the Rams and a Bears loss.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
AFC
  • The Chiefs clinched the No. 1 seed and will get a first-round bye
  • The Steelers clinched the AFC North and will be the No. 2 seed if they finish with a better record than the Bills.
  • The Bills clinched the AFC East and will be the No. 2 seed if they finish with the same or a better record than the Steelers.
  • The Titans will win the AFC South and clinch a home playoff game with a win over the Texans. If they lose to the Texans, they can still win the division if the Colts lose next week to the Jaguars. If they lose out and the Colts win the AFC South, the Titans are still in playoffs with a Ravens loss or Dolphins loss.
  • The Dolphins will make the playoffs if they win at Buffalo in Week 17 or if they lose to Buffalo and the Ravens lose to the Bengals.
  • The Ravens will make the playoffs with a win next week over the Bengals. They also can get it with a Colts or Browns loss in Week 17.
  • The Browns will make the playoffs with a win next week over the Steelers or a Colts loss to the Jaguars.
  • The Colts will make the playoffs with a win next week over the Jaguars plus a Ravens, Browns or Dolphins loss.
NFC
  • The Packers clinched the NFC North and will clinch the No. 1 seed with a win or a Seahawks loss next week.
  • The Saints clinched the NFC South. They need the Seahawks to win out and the Packers to lose to the Bears (along with a Saints win against the Panthers) to create a three-way tie and vault themselves to the No. 1 seed.
  • The Seahawks clinched the NFC West. They need the Packers to lose next week to the Bears and the Saints to lose next week to the Panthers in order to clinch the No. 1 seed.
  • The Washington Football Team will win the NFC East if it beat the Eagles next week. If they lose, then whoever wins the Cowboys-Giants game will win the NFC East. If the Cowboys-Giants game finishes in a tie, the Cowboys will win the NFC East.
  • The Bucs have clinched a wild-card spot.
  • The Rams will make the playoffs with a win over the Cardinals next week or a loss and a Bears loss.
  • The Bears will make the playoffs with a win over the Packers or a Cardinals loss to the Rams.
  • The Cardinals will make the playoffs with a win over the Rams and a Bears loss.
Can we get TL;DR?

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
If your team can't win can we all agree we want the Bills to win it all?

Other than the Falcons I can't think of a team I would trust less in the playoffs, but I think I am all in on the Bills if and whenever the Steelers flame out. I would like to see the Steelers not embarrassed in the worst possible way when they lose but as Bills fans can well attest to you don't always get what you want.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Ravens, Browns, Colts, Titans & Dolphins: whoever loses, misses the playoffs. If everyone wins, Colts miss the playoffs

Bears, Rams & Cardinals: Bears go to the playoffs if they win or the Cardinals lose. Cardinals and/or Rams go the playoffs if they win or Bears lose.

Packers gets the #1 seed if they win. If they lose & Seahawks/Saints still win, then tiebreaker shenanigans happen and the Packers get stuck with the #3 seed

Washington wins & they are in the playoffs. Washington loses & it'll be the winner of the Cowboys v Giants game

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I mean by that logic Rodgers can never get another ring either. I am not a chiefs fan but I would love seeing Patrick mahomes continue to overtake and dominate the nfl. Makes me happy seeing all those racist stereo types about black qbs get destroyed.

I kinda assumed the "everyone but me" part was implied.

It's also just a window of insight into my personal ordering of schadenfreude since I hate 31 teams but not all of them equally.