• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Trackers are back, Do you care? (Unlimited)

• Yes

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • The Pats lost lol

Votes: 67 90.5%

• Total voters

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
All them Sanfraud fans gonna suddenly disappear. Chump team.

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
49ers won a game against a Super Bowl contender on the road, and then came out all sleepy and lazy AT HOME against a sub .500 team.

Loss deserved.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
It's not how you start it's how you finish.

Niners just laid a giant egg on the field today.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
As embarrassing as it is, it's appropriate for this run in Oakland to end on yet another shit performance.

Just pisses me off, man. The fans in Oakland have every right to not support this team anymore with them moving to Vegas. Yet, they stayed loyal. And early on, it looked as though this team actually cared to give the fans a positive sendoff.

But nah fuck that. Typical Guenther soft shit and weird offensive stalling. They coasted through the second half before straight up shitting the bed. Just pathetic.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Plays like that crack me up. Someone will win in Fantasy because falcons got a defense TD with 2 second left.

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pathetic performance in a game they had to win. Kyle didn't have this team ready to play at all.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
giphy.gif

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Anyone who thinks Robert Salah is head coach after how his defense played today is fooling themselves.

They left Juilo Jones open all fucking day and never adjusted.

God, I'm fucking pissed, we needed this game and fucked it up.