• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
RSxFKCR.jpg

1sjvfXi.jpg

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Wait, how many losses do the Bucs have?

7wp9swbz64161.jpg

Fanto this OT is amazing and you're amazing.

BB14mCnb.img

Pictured above: Best QBs in the NFC

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol bucs. Even Brady can't save this team from bucing it up.

Saints should pretty much have the division locked after the chiefs knock them around next week.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Thank you. I actually really think the Saints should have kept Teddy. The team looked complete. But we'll see!

It would probably not surprise you to hear that there's a not insignificant portion of the Who Dat nation that share your point of view. A premium was paid for him in terms of draft capital and salary because the front office believed in him and by the end of those 5 weeks he played better than I could have expected. City embraced him too.

And while last year's threads show that I had an affinity for Teddy, I choose to believe in the judgement of Sean Payton when it comes to the future of this franchise.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely dynamite OP.

Ram. Hopefully we can get vengeance on the Niners but they always have us fucked up.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
OMG :lol :lol :lol

Fantomex, that is the best OP for an NFL thread ever

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Us Bills fans are all too used to the Brady is washed mirage. So forgive my grain of salt here, but it ain't over til it's over for Mr. Destroyhisphone.

That said, that int was a thing of beauty.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Goddamn, that OP is ruthless.

Bears are going to lose and Mahomes is going to embarrass Tommy. This is going to be a sad week for me. :(

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Ugh, still reeling a bit from that Cards loss.

Regardless:

LET'S GO BUFFALO!