unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Meanwhile in Houston:

I74I.gif

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Colts have so many big needs. If they don't get Wentz, this QB speculation is gonna go on for months.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to laugh so hard if the Broncos take another QB instead of signing a veteran free agent like Dalton or Winston. They'll also have a shot at taking the best defensive player in the draft.

And my Hawks with no first round picks since we likely would've traded it to get more picks later.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely wild that Miami has the 3rd overall pick because of Houston

Curious to see if Miami can actually build something

sweetvar26

Oct 26, 2017
Milky Way Galaxy
Congrats to TB 12 and TB City.

If ain't the Pats, will be rooting for Brady and the Bucs again.

Really looking forward to the Pats vs Bucs game this season and I hope the crowd cheers for him when he comes back to play in Gillette probably for the last time in his career.

2021 Let's Go!!!

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Trevor Lawrence gonna give the Jags the jolt they need. I'm all in.

It's better to be disappointed than depressed!

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

Houston and Seattle swap QBs?

Howie has always regretted how he let Wilson get away and always referenced him whenever he has taken another QBs, including Hurts last yr. Cmon Howie pull this off!

The Eagles actually have a good OL when healthy and if there is one thing Howie and this FO like doing and do well, is replenish the OL and DL. Bring Russ home!

Oct 27, 2017
Feels like this Russ drama is all because of the Watson drama 😂

In all seriousness I can see there being some regrettable trades and moves this year, from both teams and players, from panic or pressure and just wanting to be involved in the melee.

Exciting off season ahead but it's inevitable some teams or individuals are going to make an ass of themselves or land somewhere worse off.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what QBs are likely to still be on the board by the time the Pack get the 29th pick?

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With the 12th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the SF 49ers select....

Please be a Cornerback (Curtain; Farley). I'm fine with staying with Jimmy G unless the Niners somehow acquire Watson.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
Wilson or Fields at 4. If they aren't there, trade back and pick Lance is what I'm thinking based on my limited knowledge about these college players. lol. I do feel like we need to draft Ryan's future heir.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
If Hurts is coming out this year, where does he rank with the QB prospects?

Lawrence
Wilson
Fields
Lance
Hurts? Or below Mac Jones?
Mac Jones

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Wilson or Fields at 4. If they aren't there, trade back and pick Lance is what I'm thinking based on my limited knowledge about these college players. lol. I do feel like we need to draft Ryan's future heir.

If you need a QB to sit for a yr or two, I think Lance is the best candidate. He has amazing raw talent but has barely played. Sitting behind Ryan for a yr or two might be best for him and the Falcons.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
If you want to sit someone, it'll be Lance. I think Wilson is gone by #4.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I predict Mac Jones is getting taken somewhere in the top 10. He had a Joe Burrow-esque season, and I think the Justin Fields hype might be wearing off.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine not having the 32nd pick.

It's a very weird draft season for me. Usually I only need to find ~10 players I like knowing a few will be available and just root for those guys. This year I have less prep time and way more dudes to sort through. I'm sure once I get into mock draft szn mode I'll identify a few realistic targets. But right now I don't have much. Just please for the love of god don't pick a RB.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
At this point, Colts QB options are down to Wentz and Darnold, neither of which are appealing. I want Fields but a trade-up will never happen.