MotherFan

Oct 27, 2017
Good quarter. Keep up offense in 2nd half and we in good shape. Man what an emotional half. From depths of hell to heaven.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine going up 24-0 in the first quarter and ending the half losing. Like how does a team even bother after that?
ComebackPoster-e1553782618494.png

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think this was a top 5 bad head coaching job I've ever seen. You refuse to go for it on 4th and 1 in the Chiefs territory but decide to do a fake punt at your own 30 yard line on 4th and 4 on back to back possessions.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
You can criticize the call to kick a field goal and to go for the fake punt. Personally I don't have much of a problem with either decision.

But it's a mistake the conflate the two i.e. 'You won't go for 4th-and-inches in their zone but you'll try a fake punt?'. It's flawed logic.

I think Houston is going to end up losing this by like 15.

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
Everything unraveled after that fake punt..

No, they went for it on 4th down and didn't get it.

All these teams going for 4th down in the playoffs gonna get rekt. This isn't the regular season where teams have one eye on next week divisional games. There is only the team in front of them, period.

But, I'm just glad that we finally have a game where the other team didn't lie down after getting kicked in the teeth. Good stuff.

Malalaw

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
I just woke up from a nap and had the weirdest dream. Houston blew a 24 point lead when KC scored 28 points in one quarter. Games starting soon, should be a good one!

Aug 26, 2019
Generally speaking, I don't think a choke this bad can be attributed to one decision. But in this case, it's pretty clear that the call to not go for it on 4th and 1 was the first domino.

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Insanity. Romo summed it up: they wouldn't go on 4th and inches from like the 10, but did 4th and 4 from the wrong side of the field? Wtf?

But, fun to watch.

Deleted member 4179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chiefs fan for 30 years and I gave up after the Hill muff. Turning in my fan card and getting rid of my merch. Fuck the Chiefs. Don't really care how they did in the second quarter... no team should ever look that bad. Especially in a playoff game. Fire Andy.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Fair or not Bob sent the message that he didnt trust his offense there and they have not looked the same since.
Generally speaking, I don't think a choke this bad can be attributed to one decision. But in this case, it's pretty clear that the call to not go for it on 4th and 1 was the first domino.

Either decision is okay in a vacuum (KC looked like trash at 24-0 and they almost got the 1st down on the fake) but they are ridiculous together

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Its ridiculous how experienced Mahomes is already. Dude is in his second season as a starter and even with his team dropping passes like no other. Kept his cool and kept pushing

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the Texans could've used any of the three timeouts they burned to absolutely no benefit at the end of the half.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Basically it all comes down to this first pissession. Chiefs score a td and its over but the texans game should be holding them to fgs and trying to match with a TD.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Its ridiculous how experienced Mahomes is already. Dude is in his second season as a starter and even with his team dropping passes like no other. Kept his cool and kept pushing

I read too much into this shit, but when they showed him on the sidelines pumping up his receivers, I got a really good vibe. Was thinking we'd be good for 14 points in the quarter...definitely not 28.

Mahomes is the best QB in the league regardless of how this game turns out.