• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
How much were tix to the game? Did they raise prices due to decreased capacity?

People still look like they are way too close to each other and some aren't wearing masks *facepalm*

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
jeez, seeing the sparse crowd is weird, feels like a preseason game. wheres the unreal virtual crowds simulator?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize there'd be people in the stands. Is there a list of the teams who are allowing fans in to start the season versus not? Or is this just a "kickoff game" thing?

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Shit this is going to be a weird season.

Hopefully guys stay healthy for all teams. I suspect a bunch of soft tissue injuries this year, more than normal.

The audience looks pretty packed in there in some spots! No super spreader events!

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Chiefs were either the only or one of the few who will allow fans. I think 30% capacity or something to that effect.

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
RE: Fans. the Chiefs announced several weeks ago that they'll allow 17k out of 60k fans at Arrowhead.

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
Just joined a survivor league. I picked Chiefs since it's the only game I can watch this week due to my work schedule.

go Chiefs!